3: You

(Y/N)s POV:

That night I just couldn't stop thinking about him. For my first night in London, I don't think I've ever slept so happy.

Arthur's POV:

A girl in a mint green dress, all alone in a place where there are pubs around every corner. I got comfortable because I knew I'd have a hard time sleeping.
"*sigh* (Y/N) . . . What a beautiful name."

🏫the next day at college🏫

(Y/N)s POV:

"A stranger brought you home," (BF/N) said. "He's not a stranger, I actually think he's my age." "Well then you better hope he goes here, see you." I went for my class and I guess I didn't pay attention—like my mom always says—and bumped into someone. What we had in our hands fell down. "I am so sorry," I said. "No no it was mine I—" we looked into each other's eyes. "You." "You." "I-I didn't think you actually went here," I held my books to my chest. "I didn't think I'd see you again, (Y/N)." He remembered my name. He must have realized that because now he's turning pink. "It's alright, Arthur, so what class do you have now?"
"(___), and I hate it," he said. "Ugh, me too." Apparently we have the same professor so I guess this class won't be so bad now.

🍕lunch time🍕

"So this is the infamous Arthur, the knight on a metal noble steed," (BF/N) said. "Oh stop, (BF/N)," is it hot in here or is it just me. "You know I'm sure you two have much to talk about, see you in a while, (Y/N)." "No wait—"
"It's too late, Arthur, she's gone," I said. I asked him where did he have lunch, and he took me to this old tree. "Wow, nice and peaceful," I said. "Exactly." He was on the ground with sheet music. For a while I didn't bug him about the music, but I just couldn't help myself. "You in a band?" I asked. He teased looking left and right, "how did you know?" We laughed. "So what do you play?"
He looked a bit anxious to answer . . . but he did. "Lead guitar in a punk band."
The complete opposite of what I play, a piano for fun. "I also play classic rock," he said. "What about the piano?" "Well a keyboard is no different." That grin on his face.

🏫time skip🏫

"Well, Arthur I hope one day I'll get to see you play," I said. "You have my number, just call me." Once again he got on his motorbike and left. "Well how'd it go?" (BF/N) asked. I couldn't stop smiling, "I'll tell you in the car."

🏠at home🏠

Any child—no matter the age—knows a talk with their parents in the loft of the house is serious. "(Y/N), last night I didn't see you come back with Francis," dad said. I should have known he'd be up. "Who'd she come home with?" Mom asked. "He looked like a strange bad boy on a motorbike." "He wasn't a stranger," I said. They looked at me. "His name is Arthur, he actually goes to the same college I go to, and if it wasn't for him who knows what would've happened to me." "What do you mean dear?" Mom ask. I told them about Francis never coming back, then Arthur finding me in the streets and bringing me home. "I never wanna see that French frog again," I said. My parents were quiet for a while. Then mom came to sit with me. "You know . . . Why don't we meet this chap who brought you home," mom said. "What?" Dad almost spilled the tea. "Yes, (Y/N) I would like to thank him for bringing you home safely, wouldn't you, (F/N)?" ". . . I'd just like to get to know the boy, there's something strange about him." "It's settled then, (Y/N) see if he's free this weekend for afternoon tea," mom said.
I went to my room and just dropped on the bed. Invite a punk who I've only just met into my house for tea. "I need (BF/N)s advice," I said.

🏠at Arthur's house🏠

"You smell like girl perfume," Peter said. When my brothers heard that there was one around every corner. "Is she older or younger?" "About my age," I said.
"Is she pretty or not?" Seamus said. "I uh . . . Yes, she's pretty," I said.
"You didn't feed her one of your scones, did you," Dylan said. "No, and I will have you know my food is fine." "Ok lad last one," Allistor was blocking me, "does she have any siblings?" ". . . We actually didn't get to that part yet." He shoved me into my room.

🎸little time skip🎸

Brown trousers, a pink vest, and a blue bowtie. As much as I hate this job—he won't even let me in the back—the money helps. "By Peter, I'm off to work."
"Hey can you bring me back a cupcake?"
"No."

The 2ps have entered this story 😆😊 really I was gonna have them here but later, then I thought, why wait.