5: The Kirkland family

Don't worry Sealand we love you and know you belong there. Now onto the story.

🏫at college🏫

(Y/N)s POV:

"He invited you to his house, oh this is the best tea you've ever spilled," (BF/N) said. "Stop it." I slapped her shoulder. "Ohhh someone's blushing." She nudged me. "(BF/N) I just need your help on how to dress, what do I wear?" "That's easy, just look casual," she said. "In other words, trousers," I said. "Exactly."

🎸time skip🎸

(You can change the color and the shoes if you want)"My lady will this outfit due?" (M/N) asked

"My lady will this outfit due?" (M/N) asked. A (___) corset top with a long sleeve shirt, and trousers with butterflies on them. ". . . I mean it is the spring so . . . help me with the top," I said. Once I was fully ready my mom walked in. "You look lovely, like a flower ready to bloom." "Thanks mom, now I've gotta go." "Right, you're knight in shining armor is outside." I looked out the window, he really was.
"Oh my god." Last I heard from my mom was laughing till I was outside. "Is this ok to meet your family?" "As long as you're comfortable," Arthur said.

We got there and he wasn't kidding, a long line of houses that looked the same.
"How do you know which ones yours?" I asked. "You hear that loud noise?" I nodded. "That's the one." His house was number 626, as soon as he started to open the door the noise stopped. Inside I saw two twins wrestling, one brother cleaning the kitchen, one with a cigarette, and the youngest watching TV. "So you're the lassie my brother keeps thinking about," the one with the cigarette said. They each stopped what they were doing and came to us. "So wee brother, you gonna introduce us?" From the look on Arthur's face, he annoys him the most.

"(Y/N), this redhead is my oldest brother, Allistor." "Please to meet you lass."
"These other two are the twins Seamus and Liam." Both with ginger hair, one lighter than the other. "This is Dylan my forth oldest brother." The only one with brown hair. "And I think you know the last one." "Yes, hello Peter." Unlike his other brothers his eyebrows aren't so bushy and his eyes are blue instead of green. "So this is your family," I said. "Yes, just us six." "Hmm, you beat me by three," I said. "Arti why don't you give her a tour of the house since lunch isn't ready yet," Dylan said.

🎸the bedroom (don't think dirty)🎸

A keyboard, and both an acoustic and electric guitar. Posters of punk bands and rock bands: Nirvana, Green Day, Sex Pistols, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Def Leppard. The only not so crazy thing here was the Union Jack bedcover. "You are all music in here," I said. "Not exactly." He pointed at a bookshelf. Shakespeare, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones—even the prequel Fire and Blood. "How far are you in the book?" I asked. "Enough to know who most of the people in that trailer are." Arthur had a grin on his face like he was mr knowitall. "Damn, I'm only one chapter pass the halfway point, and to make it worse . . . You don't mind." "No go ahead." I sat on his bed, "I left the book at home in the countryside." Let's leave out the mansion part. "Well, (Y/N), if you're ever in need of a book, you can read one of mine or we'll go off and find you one," he said. My eyes kept looking at the keyboard. "You wanna try?" Arthur ask. "Oh no I can't." Arthur didn't take no for an answer, he grabbed my hand and sat me down in front of the keyboard. "Give it a go, it's actually the song you caught me writing at college." I played a few notes and I gotta say, not half bad. "I knew it would sound good," Arthur said. "Now let me try with the guitar." He plugged in to the amplifier and right when he was about to string a note.
"Arti, (Y/N) dinner is ready," Dylan said. His head went down. "This'll have to wait."

🎸at the dinner table🎸

"So lassie, any hobbies?" Allistor ask. "Uh, I like (___),(___), and (___)." "Impressive," Liam said." "Well what can you do in the countryside hehe." That felt embarrassing but from the looks of it they like me. "(Y/N) can you pass the gravy," Peter said. "Sure." Arthur helped me out. "I'm guessing you boys don't eat here every night." "Only on special occasions that have to do with the scotch, Irish, or welsh," Arthur said. "And our birthdays," Peter said. "Yes on the birthday we eat like family, even mum and dads," Seamus said. "That's so sweet," I said.

🎸time skip🎸

"Think you can play the song on guitar," Arthur said. "I don't know." "Here like this," he put the guitar strap around me and my hands where they should go . . . Only he didn't remove them. He was so warm, his breath on my neck, our hearts beating at the same rhythm. We looked at each other and there was a spark in his eyes. "Arthur—"
I dropped the guitar pick.

Arthur's POV:

I picked it up, when I got up she had taken the guitar off. "My parents might be expecting me home now," (Y/N) said. "Of course," I said.

🎸time skip🎸

"Thanks for the ride as always," (Y/N) said. "Anything for you, (Y/N)." Her cheeks turned more red then Allistors hair. "Arthur, do you remember the party my parents are throwing tomorrow." "How can I forget, I've been trying to look for a new suit since the last time I was here." "So you'll come," she said. I took her hand, "I'll make sure you know it's me," then I kissed it and rode off.

(Y/N)s POV:

Arthur Kirkland, what is it that you do to me that makes my heart jump?

Sooo sorry for the late update, other anime's got in the way, I'll try to write more. And let me tell you the next chapter will blow your mind.