Chapter 5

I closed the door and it made a small click, I walked down a flight of stairs which led me to a beautiful lounge but because I didn't want to stay any longer I didn't look around. I walked further into the lounge and saw an elevator I approached it and pressed the ground floor button and waited for it, while I waited for the elevator someone approached me I heard heels clicking on the marble floor. Fuck, is he married? Did I sleep with a married man? I asked myself immediately feeling ashamed of myself. "Good morning ma'am,won't you be staying for breakfast?" Asked a feminine soft almost motherly voice, I turned around and smiled "Good morning Mrs..." "White" she replied answering my unasked question still with the same voice. "I should really get going, but thanks for offering Mrs White" she nodded and when I walked into the elevator but I remembered I never gave her my name so before the doors closed I told her "Aria Hughes" and she smiled and waved. The ride down was long and when I entered the ground level only then did I notice I never took my bag with my phone "shit" I cussed myself having an internal debate with myself I decided to go back and grab it. I entered the elevator and went to the top floor. The elevator opened and I entered the suite, I heard rustling coming from the end of the hall which led to the kitchen I presume. I walked into that direction and saw Mrs White busy flipping pancakes, the kitchen island was filled with mouth watering dishes from bacon and eggs to french toast and waffles,with fruit salad and juice. The coffee was brewing in the machine and boy oh boy did it smell good. She looked up at me when she heard me approach and immediately she smiled "did you change your mind?" She asked with a hopeful smile,her smile easily won me over "I actually forgot my things upstairs in his room" her face dropped immediately "Do you mean Mr De Luca dear?"so that's his name "yeah, in Mr DeLuca's room,do you mind fetching them for me,please" I asked to which she nodded her head and left. My eyes wandered around the fancy kitchen,the room was painted white with dishes placed all over,it contrasted every room I saw before,this room looks lived in. A few minutes later Mrs White returned with my stuff and her motherly smile still present on her face, "I suggest you leave now if you still want to sneak out,Mr De Luca is in the shower" my eyes widened slightly "thank you,Mrs White," "please call me Mary" she replied as I left for the elevator, I nodded my head and waved as the doors closed.

Thank you for reading my book. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly