Chapter 42

Elijah pov

Today has been a rollercoaster of emotions for both Aria and myself. We had our scan today and even though this won't be my first kid it's still new to me because I was absent during Bianca's pregnancy with Leo. We found out the gender of our baby and boy did it feel good to win.
"Babe, I need to pee," came from the beauty seated next to me, "We just left the mall, where are we going too find a restroom now?" I asked and she shrugged "don't you bullshit me, you carry a baby the size of a soccer ball on your bladder and then you can" she seethed which made me chuckle.

I sped up and saw a gas station in the distance and pulled up. We walked into the shop together "you go do your  business and I'll buy you the shit you've been craving" I said and we split up, I had one of my guys follow her. I walked in the aisle and picked out some sour patches, hershey chocolate bars, soda and Pringles. I moved onto the aisle that had cookies and I bought all the different kinds they had and I also picked out some fruits. I was busy paying for the goods when my phone rang. Enzo flashed across the screen

Speak.

               Well hello to you too,sunshine.

I don't have time for this, Russo so I suggest you start talking before I end this call.
                      The Russians tried some.       shit at the docks but the team sorted them out.

What do you mean 'tried some shit'?

                   They tipped the police off about our trade, but luckily for us someone on our payroll showed up and we could continue our trade.

Shit. Fine, send the cop a bonus. Russo, you  find them and you bring them to me alive but make it hurt.

                       Will do boss.

We ended the call just when Aria walked up next to me and wrapped her arm around my waist. I kissed the top of her head and she smiled, "what's wrong? You're tense," she asked and I shook my head, " business," I replied and she nodded her head in understanding. I paid for the shit and walked out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Aria pov

The car drive was tense and quiet. Elijah was gripping the steering wheel so hard his knuckles were white, so I placed my hand on his thigh and squeezed and he laced his fingers through mine relaxing slightly. We pulled up to the house, "I'll get one of the guards to bring in the bags," he said and nodded my head. He got out of the car and came around to my side of the car to open my door. I smiled in thanks, when I got out he led us up the stairs. "Baby," his voice was so quiet, I turned around too face him, "kiss me,Please," he asked and I rolled my eyes, "anything for my BD," I said which made him frown, "BD?" He asked and I laughed "baby daddy, duh," I rolled my eyes and he smiled.

"You've gotten quite bratty, I think a spanking is long overdue," he said and my cheeks turned red making him chuckle. He leaned down and kissed me. The kiss started off sweet and slow but quickly turned into a frenzy of hot passion. My back's against the door and my hands are gripping his hair. "I want you in our bed, right the fuck now, before we fetch Leo I want you screaming my name,"  he said and  his already hard cock turned harder when I moaned and rubbed myself against his erection. "Open the door," I begged him and he complied. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, kissing down his neck. "Jesus, baby" he moaned when I sucked on his Adams Apple. He unlocked the door with a click and pushed it open and returning my kiss. "I'm bending you over the couch first," he said against my lips, I moaned in response.

"SURPRISE!"

I shrieked and Elijah groaned. "What the- mom?" Mom? Oh shit his mom. I unwrapped my legs and slid down his body. His hand helping me stand because my legs certainly can't function properly. "What are you doing here?" He asked and she smiled at him "I'm visiting my son and grandkid, oh and my new daughter" she said looking at me. I took a step towards her when Elijah pulled me back, "I don't want my mom seeing my hardened cock, tesoro" he said.

"Mrs De luca, it is a pleasure to meet you, finally" I said and she chuckled "oh Please, call me Avery, Mrs De Luca is Antonio's mother" she said. Finally I looked at the room and noticed everyone at the same time Elijah did because he groaned a fuck me underneath his breath. The room was filled with our friends and it was decorated in pink and blue balloons. Everyone was either in pink or blue.

I turned around to face Elijah and he also looked just as shocked. "Surprise" said Mia and Savannah which caused my eyes to well up with tears. "Why are you crying?" Asked Sav and I waved it away "hormones, I'm happy" I took a look around the room. Antonio, Avery, Enzo, Ace, Mia, Savannah but no Leo. "Where is Leo" I asked to which Sav responded "in the kitchen. He insists that you must fetch him" she said and I laughed "let's get our son" said Elijah and he led me through the kitchen doorway.

''Surprise" came from my two best friends. I ran over to hug them. Throwing my arms around them. "What are you doing here?" I asked "Sav" was all they said. A throat cleared and I jumped back. "Lijah, you remember Luke and David, right?" I asked and he nodded. He came closer and stuck out his hands ready for a handshake. To which the two reciprocated. "Lets get this party started." Luke said but I quickly stopped him "where is my baby?"  I asked, "taking a nap," came from Enzo.  Who just entered the kitchen.

We went into the living room again. Elijah introduced me to his dad which pulled me into a hug and welcomed me into the family. Both his parents were so friendly. We had a good time with everyone. I got new baby clothes, and other baby necessities. The 'party' was going great and an hour later we revealed the gender of the Baby. Everyone was happy that we were going to have a girl except David. He apparently lost 100 dollars in a bet he had with Luke. Two hours later everyone left, Savannah and Mia stayed behind to clean but they left 5 minutes ago so it's just us in the house now.

"Wanna continue where we left off earlier?" I asked Elijah, and he responded with a 'fuck yeah" on our way to our room we stopped into Leo's room to kiss him.

We did spend the rest of the afternoon making love to one another, in the bed. He fucked me in the shower and against the wall, and then he made love to me in bed again before we both fell asleep tangled in each other.

Thank you for reading my book. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly