Chapter 28

Two days passed since I found out about my pregnancy. I never heard anything back from Elijah and Mia also ignored my calls so I decided to go to the mansion. But that's only going to be during the weekend though because I need to work.

Yes, I actually work, it's only as an assistant but it pays my bills. My colleagues have their head stuck up their asses. My boss is nice, she's 50 years old and is constantly chatting about her family which I find absolutely endearing.

I was busy setting up for a meeting when my cell phone rang, 'Elijah' flashed across the screen and my heart stopped. Realising that this was going to be the first time that we're going to speak after so long made me nervous.

"Hello, Aria, are you okay?"
"Hi, yes I'm okay. Kinda"
What's wrong"
"We need to speak, I can come see this coming weekend"
"Yeah, I'm free this weekend"
"Okay, I'll see you than"
"See you"

After I ended the call I blew out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I sent a message in our group chat.

I just got off the phone with Elijah, I'M SEEING HIM THIS WEEKEND!"~ A
That's fantastic news,maybe I'll See you here~S
Good job~D
I'm proud of you cupcake" ~L

After the Luke sent the message the boardroom filled up with investors and other important people. I checked everything over before I left. I walked into my office and sat down with a heavy sigh leaving my body. I continued working and soon it was time to go home so that's what I did.

Today was Saturday, the day that I've been dreading since my conversation with Elijah. He agreed to meet me and even drove all the way here so that 'I don't exert myself' his words not mine. I dressed myself up in comfy clothes and by comfy I mean one of Luke's hoodies and leggings with sneakers. I gave him my address yesterday.

After I dressed up I decided to make myself a sandwich,which consisted of peanut butter, pickles and cheese.

After my breakfast and five minutes off  'The Vampire Diaries' there was a knock my door and I knew who it was. I opened the door I was about to greet when a wave of nausea hit me making me run to the bathroom. Soon enough I felt Elijah holding my hair back and rubbing my back.

When I was sure I was done I walked to the sink and brushed my teeth again. "Are you okay, do I need to call a doctor?" I shook my head with a small smile and he smiled back. I walked into my bedroom and he followed me silently, I walked to my dresser took out the test and faced him.

He looked at the test in my hand, took a few steps closer I gave him the test and he took it. He looked at it for a solid two minutes which made me freak out. I looked down to the ground but felt his fingers touching my chin lifting my face to his, the skin contact sent shivers throughout my entire body. "You're pregnant" he  asked shocked "that's what the test says" I said silently, he hugged me tightly against him and I hugged back. I enjoyed the hug it felt like home.

We stayed like this for a few more minutes before we moved away "How far are you?" He asked, "I don't know, I found out the same day as you. I didn't wanna go to any doctors appointments without you" I said sheepishly he beamed at me.

"Move back home,please" he said after a few seconds which caught me completely off guard for two reasons, one, he called it 'home' which implies that it's mine as well and the second, he said I should move back.
"I can't, my friends are here, my job is here. My life is here" I said he looked  hurt by the last part "No, you belong next to me, you're carrying my child, you need protection" he said stubbornly which made me roll my eyes. He flicked me on my forehead "don't roll your eyes at me" he reprimanded playfully which made me giggle and his smile spread on his face. "Okay, I'll move back, but I need to say goodbye first, since I'm pretty sure your people will do the packing"he chuckled and nodded his head.

"Do you wanna come with" I asked and he nodded. We walked to Luke's apartment and I knocked. A few seconds later Luke opened the door with a towel around his waist and droplets running down his body "ooohhh, wet are we?" I joked as I winked at him and he chuckled "shut up and hug me cupcake" he replied. I wasted no time before I threw my hands around his waist and hugged him.

We jumped apart when I heard a throat being cleared next to me and I suddenly remembered Elijah. I turned around and saw him glaring at Luke, Luke which either ignored it or didn't notice the glare, put his hand out introducing himself "Luke" "Elijah" they shook hands "mind if we come inside, Karen is watching you" I said making Luke throw his head back and laugh.

"Jealous are we?" He teased which made me snort. "Put on some clothes" demanded David from the bedroom, I looked behind Luke and saw him in grey shorts I squealed and ran to him "CAREFUL" screamed all three men which made me stop dead in my tracks. "You're pregnant" scolded David and I sighed. "Give me a hug," I pouted and he chuckled "anytime, cupcake" he said hugging me.

When we pulled apart I dragged him with me to the couch "Luke get dressed and join us, I need to tell you guys something important" Luke nodded and left.
"Elijah meet David,David meet Elijah" I introduced them to each other and they shook hands. "David where's my Thor hoodie?" Screamed Luke from the bedroom "I'm wearing it" I shouted back and Luke exited the bedroom pouting.

"Important stuff first" I said, "Immovingbackwithelijahtoday" I said fast which made them ask me to repeat "I'm moving back with Elijah today" I said slowly this time. They looked shock before Luke started crying, which made me cry. I went to sit on his lap and snuggled closer to him, David hugged us closer "baby, she's breaking up with us" David said which made Luke cry even more "YOU'RE GAY?" we pulled away to see Elijah look at them with wide eyes.

David nodded his head "Do you have something against gay people?" Asked Luke but Elijah immediately shook his head "No, not at all, I thought Luke was her boyfriend" he admitted making us burst into laughter "Nah, I think you're way hotter than she is" said Luke earning him a smack upside the head from David and Elijah turned ten shades of red.

I laughed and so did Luke "just kidding babe, no one is hotter than you, not even Chris Hemsworth" he said and I laughed.

Thank you for reading my book.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly