Chapter 15

Arriving at my old apartment I opened the door with my key and entered. I didn't see Savannah anywhere but I heard rustling coming from her bedroom so I took off in that direction. "Hey, what got you so worked up?" "More like a who" is replied sitting on her bed, "Hating your job already?" She asked looking at me through the mirror "No, I love my job, looking after Leo is an absolute dream,he is such an angel" I gushed like a proud mom. "NOW WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?" She asked rather loudly "Elijah" she looked confused so I continued "He is such an ass, he is a jerk and..." I stopped myself and she raised her eyebrow at me "and?" She asked slowly as if I was stupid "Do you remember the guy I left the club with on our graduation?" I said but it was more of a question "Yes,the guy that fucked your brains out. What about him?" I widened my eyes at her choice of words "He is my boss" I said quietly looking down "WHAT?" now she was fully turned to me with her eyes huge and mouth hanging wide open. "I know it's awful and he is pretending as if he doesn't know me, maybe he doesn't remember anything" I looked down feeling ashamed of myself "Hey, nothing of that okay. If he can forget about your night than tonight you will forget about him" I looked up at her "How, he is my boss how can I forget him?" She only shook her head at me "you know what they say, the only way to get over someone is to get under someone else, ,am I right?" She wiggled her eyebrows making me giggle "No no no, sleeping with a stranger is what got me in this situation in the first place I'm not doing it again" I said with finality in my voice.

We were driving in her car with soft music filling the air. After a while we arrived at the club where everything started INFINITY. I glared at her and she only shrugged her shoulders getting out of the car.
We walked up to the line and went to the back, the line wasn't long but it wasn't short either.

"Ms Aria Hughes?" I looked at the bouncer shocked that he knew my name "yes,sir?" "You don't have to wait in line, Mr De Luca's orders" I was shocked "please follow me" which we did Savannah was beaming and whispered "jerk my ass" I shushed her and we soon entered the club. The bouncer led us to a VIP booth and left. "Girl what the fuck?" She Said jumping up and down on one spot "Calm the fuck down would you " I glared at her but soon it turned into a smile.

"Lets do shots" I suggested and she agreed, we went to the bar and ordered tequila. Soon we were down to our fourth shot and I felt the affects of the alcohol "Let's dance" I shouted and led her to the dance floor. We danced to three more songs before Savannah left to dance with someone else. I didn't stop I danced alone, Elijah and the fucked up situation long forgotten. When the song finished I went to the bar to get another drink but decided on vodka this time.

"Don't you think you've had enough, she had enough." I heard a voice next to me and it had me squirming in my seat, this is annoying "I am not arguing with you, I'm going to the bathroom and when I return I want my glass refilled" the last part was directed at the bartender. I drank the last bit of alcohol in my glass and got up.

After doing my business I exited the bathroom. I walked a few steps before I felt someone grab me from behind and my back was soon slammed against a wall, before I could react or move away he attacked my mouth with wet sloppy kisses. He pinned both my hands using his one hand. I moved my face away but he grabbed it with his free hand. The tears rolled down my cheeks, I tried kneeing him but his body was pressed tightly against mine "stop moving or I'll fucking kill you" he said in my ear before kissing my neck. I closed my eyes tightly praying that this was gonna end soon.

Thank you for reading my book. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly