Chapter 22

After the whole episode in the kitchen, Savannah made me tell her everything so I did. I obviously didn't give her any intimate memories, I only told her about what happened in the club and how we ended up having sex. "So was he huge?" She asked with no shame whatsoever. I swatted her arm and rolled my eyes. She only chuckled.
And if you were wondering about my limping, I still do it's just not as noticeable now.

"Well, we need a day of self care, whatcha say?" I immediately nodded my head. I'll get Maria to babysit Leo for an hour or two. She of course agreed and said I needed it.

We went to my room and got all the necessary stuff for our day. Face masks, self care products,everything. We spent approximately 2 and a half hours. I shaved everywhere and so did Savannah.

"Let's get your make up and hair ready" she said and I agreed.
"But we better hurry up, I need to get Leo ready too" "did he not say he wants to take you out?" She asked and I nodded her head. I rolled my eyes. "Leo never gets out lately, it's unhealthy" I said and she just rolled her eyes at me.

An hour later I was ready with my hair and make up. Savannah left 5 minutes ago. I walked to Leo's room and saw him and Maria playing with a teddy bear. "Thank you Maria, I owe you so much" I said as I entered and went to his side, she got up and left but she said it was okay.

I washed Leo and got him dressed in a cute black suit. He looked adorable. I even styled his hair so that he looked like his dad. Not completely,but it was close. I picked him up and walked to our room.

"There you go,handsome" I gave him a kiss on his forehead before I slipped into my closet and got dressed.

(Dress)

I walked out struggling with my bracelet when I heard a "Fucking hell"

I walked out struggling with my bracelet when I heard a "Fucking hell". My head snapped up and I saw Elijah looking at me, eyes wide and mouth open. This was the first time I've EVER seen him look like that. He got up from the bed and walked to me,slowly. He looked at me and burned my body wherever his eyes went.

"How am I supposed to keep my hands off of you when you're clearly begging me to fuck you"he said as he stood in front of me. I blushed and looked at him "You don't look bad yourself, although, Mr De Luca, over there has stolen my heart with his cuteness" I informed looking over to Leo on the bed but gasped at the flowers on my bed.
How did I not see that?

"Well,he certainly does look every bit like me" he smirked

"Well,he certainly does look every bit like me" he smirked. "The flowers are yours" he nodded to them. "Thank you" I replied giving him a kiss on his jaw. He grabbed me and kissed me on my mouth. "That's better" he sounded satisfied with himself.

" I hope it's okay that I'm bringing him along, its just getting ready today I asked Maria to help with him and I wanted her to rest" I said in one breath. He chuckled and replied "it's okay, I trust you"

He trusts me? I thought he didn't trust anyone.

"Let's go shall we" he walked over to Leo and picked him up. "You better not steal my girls attention tonight, understand" he warned Leo with a smile on his face. Leo looked at his father and then started speaking to him in his own language.

His gir? Why does it make me feel warm and fuzzy inside?

At the restaurant

Leo was seated in a baby chair next to me. He was eating some mashed potatoes and carrots. Well I was busy feeding him. I ordered for myself steak and fries. Elijah went for some chicken alfredo. "I can feed him while you're eating" Elijah offered but I declined saying that it's my job. He rolled his eyes at me "I brought you out to dinner, let me feed him, your food is getting cold" I agreed and let him feed Leo. One bite of the steak had me closing my eyes and moaning.

"Don't fucking do that, you're gonna make me fuck you right here" I widened my eyes at his choice of words. He wasn't quiet about it to because a snobby lady sitting a few feet away scowled at him. "Lijah" I scolded him. He looked at me with a smile playing on his lips, "what did you call me?" He asked "Lijah" I said "I like it, call me that" he told me sternly. I nodded my head. "Tell me what's your real name" he spoke up "Aria Cassidy Hughes" I replied looking at him "Your nickname is Cassie" he told me. I smiled at it. Giving each other nicknames is making me giddy. I enjoyed it. But I shouldn't, he is my boss, I reminded myself. After tonight we'll only have a professional relationship. Strictly professional.

(Picture above is a picture of Elijah's suit)

Thank you for reading my book. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly