Chapter 32

Aria pov

2 months later

The past two months have been amazing. Leo can walk and speak now, when he called me 'mama' for the first time I cried, even Elijah shed a tear or two. Not that he would ever admit it.
He walks everywhere and is constantly hiding from us and when we eventually find him half the time he's asleep which is the cutest thing.

Yesterday we found him sleeping in our closet in the far back, with Elijahs long winter coats, we looked for him for over an hour, but no matter what mischief he's up to he always gets away with it just with a "sowwy mamma" and puppy dog eyes. Yes, he's a little devil, that has me and his dad wrapped around his finger.

Now for my pregnancy, it has been one bumpy ride, from the morning sickness, which happens at any time of the day not only in the morning, the crazy cravings and mood swings. Like I said, it has been a bumpy ride. I feel sorry for Lijah, he is always on the receiving end of my crazy symptoms, like now it is currently 02:40 a.m and I made him get up because I craved pickles and ice cream. "Babe, there's no ice cream" I heard Elijah speaking from the doorway, standing in nothing but boxers that had me clenching my thighs because of the large member situated between those muscular thighs.

"Babe are even listening?" He was standing at the edge of the bed. I looked up and saw him smirk, and the sight of his messy hair, half sleepy eyes, and his sleepy raspy voice made me bite my lip. "I wanna fuck" I said looking at him from head to toe.
Did I mention I was super horny? No? Well I am and Elijah enjoys it to the fullest.

"Right now?" He asked crawling towards me, "yes, right now. Fuck. Me. Hard." He chuckled "whatever mamma wants, mamma gets" he said before kissing the oxygen from my lungs. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes "I love it when you're always horny, fuck I love it," he kissed my jawline, bit my earlobe, which made me shiver and he chuckled, "always so responsive to my touch."

He peppered kisses from my ear right down until he reached my sweet spot, which made me moan softly. "Harder, love" he whispered. When he bit the skin there and smoothed it by sucking it I almost caved. I arch my back and bit my lip hard. "Do I have to fuck you to make you scream?" He asked in a low husky voice that had my underwear wet. I only gave him a nod.

He ripped his shirt over my head and looked at my boobs, which were more perkier, "fuck, you're so beautiful" he said "me or my boobs?" I teased and he chuckled, "your boobs of course" he teased back and I giggled, "that fucking sound will be my downfall, I tell you" he said looking me in my eyes with such intensity I felt the tears leaking from my eyes. "Why are you crying?" "hormones" I said and we chuckled. He wiped my eyes and kissed my cheeks before he lowered his body onto mine, and trailed kisses from my lips, to my jawline and neck only stopping once he reached the valley between my breasts.

He kissed everywhere and when he finally sucked on my left nipple I almost came. "Ohhh" I said ever so softly. He paid equal attention to my right boob, sucking, tugging licking. "I'm gonna-" he pulled away, "we can't have you coming and it's not on my dick or tongue, tesoro" he said.

He ripped my my underwear and growled at the sight of my glistening pussy. "All this for me" he said and swiped a finger from my slit to my clit taking my juices with it. He brought it to his mouth and sucked it off "fuck, you taste good" he said and dove in head first attacking my sensitive core.

He swirled his tongue around my sensitive part which made me scream "Fuck" and he chuckled, the vibrations making me inch closer to the edge. "Already close" he teased and I glared down at him but it only lasted for a second because he plunged into my opening and fucked me senseless with his tongue.

"I'm gonna come" I said "come" he said and I did. Hard. He rose his head and looked up at me,"good girl" he praised with a smile my juices glistening on his lips. He brought his face up to mine and kissed me, "taste how good you fucking taste" he said.

He pulled his boxers off and his hard cock sprung free, the head leaking pre-come which made me smile. "Are you gonna fuck me now or do I need to use my fingers?" I asked and he chuckled. "Such a foul, dirty mouth. Go ahead use your fingers" he leaned back. I looked at him "use them" he said more demanding now.

I obliged and circled my fingers around my wetness and when it was wet enough I pushed two inside. I finger fucked myself but it wasn't helping and I whined "It's not working" he chuckled "so fucking dependent on my thick fingers and big cock that yours don't work?"

"Elijah, if you don't fuck me into oblivion right now, I'll asked one of the guards." I said bluffing, but that triggered something because the next thing I knew was him slamming into me, hard, deep and merciless. He filled me to the brim and I could only breathe "who's pussy is this" he asked pounding into me, but I couldn't make any words come out. Like I said I could only breathe. He stopped "who's juicy, pussy is this?" He asked and I replied "yours daddy, only yours" my words fuelled him to fuck me even harder.

He continuously hit my g-spot with long and deep yet merciless strokes which had me seeing stars. I clenched around him, caught in my own pleasure that I hardly heard him groan into my ear. I moaned and moaned and with every moan he went harder. I clenched my legs around his torso, clenched my eyes shut and just listened to the sound of our bodies slapping against each other and the sound of him slipping in and out of me because of how wet I was.

"Open those eyes" he demanded "I wanna see them when you come" I obliged and seconds later I came, hard. My legs were shaking but he didn't stop, he dragged my orgasm on with his strokes. After a few more strokes he became sloppy and he came in me with a growl.

"Is my baby okay in there? That was a bumpy ride.'' He said and I giggled. "Yeah, perfectly okay" I responded.

"Goodnight my love" he said and snuggled into me. I hummed and kissed his lips one last time before I closed my eyes.

Thank you for reading my book. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly