Chapter 29

After the whole episode of Elijah and Luke we decided to leave. Elijah took my hand in his and walked us out.
Not gonna lie, the butterflies were going crazy, yes I still loved him.

"How's Leo?" I asked softly looking up at him "He has grown so fast, and he missed you so much" he said with a smile. "I missed him more"

"Let's go home" he said with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

Arriving at his mansion he took my hand and led me inside. We entered and immediately I was greeted by Maria giving me a bone crushing hug making me chuckle. When she pulled away I saw tears in her eyes which made me sad, "we missed you" she whispered breaking my heart even more.  "I missed everyone more"

She pulled me into another hug "he was miserable without you" she whispered so only I could hear and I was shocked beyond words.

We pulled apart when we heard whining coming from the baby monitor in the kitchen "Leo is awake it seems" Maria said on her way up the stairs but I stopped her "Do you mind if I went?" I asked Elijah to which he only nodded. He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.

Entering Leo's room I saw him standing in his crib and I was emotional.  "He can stand?" I whispered ever so softly and Elijah chuckled "yeah, he just one night decided to stand up against the couch, I think it was because he was tired of me watching After." He said the last sentence ever so softly I thought I imagined it but when I looked up and saw the sheepish look on his face I knew I heard him correctly.

"Can I pick him up?" "Go ahead," I took tentative steps forward and when I reached the blue eyed prince the water works started. I picked him up and clutched him tightly against me. I only just realised how much I actually missed him.

I felt Elijah pull us into his arms and I relaxed instantly. He placed one hand around my waist and rested the other on my belly. I looked at him with so much love in my eyes, I don't know whether he noticed or not but I felt at home.

I love you Elijah, I thought to myself.

Leo started babbling and I laughed at him. He looked at me and gave me a smile "He is growing a tooth!" I exclaimed to which Elijah laughed. "I missed so much in so little time, I'm never leaving again. I promise" I said to both Leo and Elijah.

Elijah turned my head towards him and smashed his lips on mine. I instantly melted into the kiss, his warm, soft mouth on mine felt like home.

We pulled away when Leo started squirming in my arms. "Let's get you fed" I said.

We walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen. "Here you go" Elijah handed me Leo's food and I fed him. He glanced at me occasionally. "Do you wanna eat?" He asked and I nodded my head yes. "But I'm craving pickles on pizza and peanut butter" he laughed at me "are you sure that's healthy, tesero?" He asked rather amused "I'm a pregnant lady and our baby wants that" I stated in a no-nonsense way.
"Our baby" he whispered and than suddenly I was swept into his arms and showered with kisses all over my face. "You're carrying my child. I planted my seed in you" he said breathless and I swooned.

"You did" he kissed me deeply. "We have an appointment tomorrow at 11:00 am. I'm taking you for brunch after" he informed and I nodded my head going back to Leo.

I was currently dressing Leo into his pjs when I felt a pair of strong arms encircling my waist, I relaxed into his chest. Leo was quiet, just looking at us "You're going to be an amazing mom," said Elijah and I smiled "You're an amazing dad" I responded and he chuckled. I rocked Leo in my arms and Elijah held my waist still.

After a few minutes Leo was sleeping so I put him in his crib, closed him and left the room. I walked to my old room when I heard Elijah speaking up from behind "Where do you think you're going?" "My room" I responded and he chuckled.

"You're room is no longer there, you're sharing with me, tesero"
I only nodded my head completely dumbfounded by this news.

We walked together hand in hand. Upon entering his room I realised everything was left the same "You're clothes are in closet" he informed. I walked and grabbed some underwear and pjs. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and got into bed.

Elijah went to the bathroom and after a few minutes he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist, showing his abs and his v-line. I looked up and saw him already smirking at me, I blushed. "It's yours to look at, my love" he pecked my lips before going to the closet. He emerged wearing a pair of grey basketball shorts and a towel around his neck "do you mind drying my hair?" I shook my head no and dried his after.

"Come to bed, Lijah" I said and he nodded his head. He pulled me against him and snuggled his head into my neck, his one leg was thrown over mine and an arm over my belly. "Goodnight, love" "goodnight Eli"
He kissed my forehead and belly.

Before I was completely asleep I heard him say "I love you so much it hurts and if this is a dream then I don't wanna wake up ever"

______________________________________

Finally an update, yaaayy!! 
I personally think that this chapter was so sweet and cute.

Thank you for reading my book. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly