Chapter 39

The day of Leo's birthday party

Today is Leo's birthday and Elijah and I decided to surprise him with breakfast in bed, but the bigger surprise was his room. We filled it up with balloons, some had marvel characters on them, some were white, blue and his favourite colour green and red. The room looked amazing honestly, Elijah and I woke up at 7 just to get everything ready for our baby. He turns one but only once you know?

"Are we ready?" Asked Elijah after we placed the last of his balloons in his room and walking downstairs. "Yes," I answered "I'll get the balloon with the number 1 and carry the gifts you'll carry the tray, Okay?" "Okay"  We walked into his room once again to find him still dead asleep. "How is he still asleep?" Asked Elijah because we weren't exactly quiet whilst we were setting up. I mean having a sex God for a fiance makes me wanna drop to my knees everytime I see him and adding my hormones to the mix makes it ten times worse, we didn't do anything drastic, we kissed only.

"Happy birthday to Leo" I started singing "Happy birthday to Leo" followed Elijah "Happy birthday to Leo, Happy birthday to YOU," we finished off, Leo was sitting upright, wide awake and staring at his room with his eyes wide and mouth open. We walked to his bed and sat on it. "Do you like it champ?" Asked Elijah to which Leo nodded his head vigorously "Yes yes yes!" He exclaimed making us chuckle "Good to know baby. Are you excited for your birthday?" "Yes"  "Well you need to eat your breakfast before we start your epic day, sound good?" I asked him and he nodded still looking at the room.

"Phase 1 was a success," said Elijah and I agreed. Leo's breakfast consisted off chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate spread and syrup, a bowl with fruit and some Apple juice. Not what I'd usually give him but it is his birthday so I'd make the exception.
I placed the tray on the bed and Elijah cut the pancake into bite sizes for him to consume. While he had his breakfast I went into his closet to grab his birthday outfit which consisted of a black jeans, a green button down shirt and his favourite white Adidas sneakers. When I exited his closet I saw Elijah on back and Leo straddling him laughing "What are you doing, baby?" "Fighting," he replied and I chuckled "help me" cried Elijah " no way" I shook my head. "Move baby let me get in on that" I said and Leo moved to Elijah's side allowing me access to him "tickle attack" I said and Leo agreed laughing. We tickled Elijah and even though I knew he wasn't ticklish he laughed as if he was. "No please, no more. I accept defeat. I have been defeated." He laughed "What do you say baby should we left him go?" I asked Leo and he nodded his head yes. We moved away but before Leo could get any further Elijah pulled him to his chest and started tickling him Leo was ticklish so he immediately started laughing.

I took a step back and just observed the scene with a smile on my face. "Okay okay, leave my baby in peace," I told Elijah and he did still laughing. " What do you want to do today, champ" "beach" he replied and looked over at me for confirmation "beach it is and do you wanna pick out your beach outfit my love?" I asked him and he nodded his head sliding from his bed. He walked into his closet and 5 minutes later he walked out carrying a pair jean shorts, a Thor imprinted shirt and some shoes.
"Excellent choice baby," I praised and he smiled. "Daddy will get you ready and I am going to go and get me ready. "

An hour later we were ready and on our way to the beach. It was only the three of us, Sav and the others stayed back to decorate the house. After a 30 minute drive we reached the beach. "It is rather empty" said Elijah and I nodded my head, there were only about three people swimming and a family of four on the beach. "Lets find a spot" I said as we grabbed our things, each of us carried something- Elijah carried the basket with the snacks, I carried the bag with our towels and fresh sets of clothes and Leo carried his bag with beach toys- we trudged into the sand and set up our picnic a couple feet away from the water, close enough to get into the water quickly but far enough so that our things stays dry.

"Alright boys, we are all ready. What do you wanna do baby?" I asked Leo as Elijah plopped down onto the towel  next to us. "Swim" he said excitedly and I laughed "Okay, let's put sunscreen on you first," I applied it to him and after I was done he wanted to go but I stopped him "no baby you can't go alone, wait for me" I told him as I slipped off my dress. I wore a bikini bra and a swimming shorts, my baby bump on full show "damn baby, you look delectable in that" said Elijah  and followed his statement by a wolf whistle. "Why thank you" I said doing a twirl "mamma" whined Leo "Okay, okay let's go" I said as I took his hand.

After fifteen minutes of Leo and I playing in the water, him splashing me mostly, Elijah joined us wearing a shorts and being as shirtless as the day he was born. His toned upper body on full show. "Damn Daddy, you're  making me hot" I said and he smirked, Leo, being oblivious to mine and his dad's conversation, just kicked water with pretty little feet.
"Leo, do you wanna build a sand castle,baby?" He nodded his head yes. "Lets go" I told him.

He grabbed my hand as we walked out, a few steps later I felt a sting on my ass "Elijah!" I gasped out in shock to which he chuckled only "great ass  baby" he winked. This guy is absolutely ridiculous but I love him.

2 hours later

"Leo are you ready for your big surprise?" I asked Leo, he complained a few minutes ago that he was tired so Elijah picked him up. "Yes" he said as I opened the door to our house.

"Surprise!" yelled everyone,a smile broke out on in his face immediately when he registered what was happening. He started squirming in Elijahs arms and he put him on the floor, Leo walked over to Enzo and he picked him up immediately "Happy birthday buddy" he said with a kiss to his forehead. Our living room was currently filled with Enzo, Savannah, Mia, and a guy which I assume to be Ace (her boyfriend) she spoke about him a couple times but that's it. "This is insane" I said and Elijah agreed with me.  "Let us join in on the festivities, my lady " he said in a very good English accent "oh shit, your accent just made me wet" I said teasingly and bit my lip, grinning. His eyes darkened. 

Thank you for reading my book. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly