•𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸-𝗜𝗻 𝗢𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝘂•

•🗡•

Vince's POV, February 20th 2005

We were on the move right now, driving from one location to another, it was pointless flying as it wasn't that far so we were just going old school- I missed the tour bus days because they're a lot tamer now than they used to be.

That doesn't mean we've grown up though, that'll never happen.

To keep us entertained on the journey without the ungodly amounts of cocaine, alcohol and god knows what else we ingested since getting, mostly sober, seems as Tommy, Mick, myself and on occasion Nikki still drank but hard drugs have been a no-go for many years, we just made conversation and embarrassed the crap outta one another, Mick wasn't overly interested in engaging in Nikki, Tommy and I's conversations as they were too 'childish' for him to listen too so he just sat a few seats away from us observing silently but not talking.

The three of us had been chatting for a while, probably an hour and a half when Nikki then excused himself from Tommy and I, saying he'd be back in a bit- I shared a look with Tommy and we watched Nikki leave the immediate facility, Mick even looked at Nikki as he left with a slightly concerned glance.

Nikki hasn't been acting odd so I wasn't concerned necessarily but I still wanted to know what was up with him, he needed space sometimes and I got that so I'd leave him for a short while, but if he's not back soon I'll go after him, just to make sure nothings seriously wrong.

Tommy redirected the conversation when it was just the two of us onto our old high school days, we were never in the same classes as I as in the year above Tommy but we'd met through mutual friends at the time, non of which I believe we are still friends with now but we still saw a lot of each other and even sometimes hung out at the weekends or after school but it was mostly at lunchtimes and stuff like that.

But I didn't really consider Tommy a close friend until he, Nikki and Mick recruited me for the band, it's known fact that those three became my family from the very first rehearsal we did together, it was fun to remember all the times I was suspended and sent to the principals office, my mom and dad got annoyed at me and I got grounded more times than I care to remember, not that it meant anything to teenage me I'd just sneak out anyway.

I wasn't a bad kid particularly, I just didn't like being told what I could and couldn't do, I just rebelled against rules and my parents a lot hence why I became a singer, my mom and dad didn't like it so I did it just to irritate them, I never thought it'd become my career but it did and I wouldn't have it any other way now.

After the high school conversation, Tommy brought up the chaos he, Nik and I used to cause when on tour from our very first tour until our 'Girls, Girls, Girls' tour in 87, and this conversation lead into Tommy wondering if we can delve into our old ways again.

A part of me expected Tommy to suggest such a thing and another part of me was taken back a little bit, but it's Tommy so I can't be that shocked "Can we have some fun when we get to the hotel? I'm in the mood for some fun today, y'know?"

"Fun?" I asked with a raised eyebrow "I feel like we're not thinking about the same thing here in any capacity"

Tommy smirked taking what I'd said in a dirty context, because of course he would "I mean if you're offering-"

"No, no, hell fucking no! Nikki might be okay with that but I'm certainly not, I don't wanna see your ass or dick"

"You've seen it before"