Chapter Three

CHAPTER 3

Amanda's POV

"What did you get?" I ask Finn.

"Our first clue." He holds up a blue note.

"Open it!" I say excitedly. We haven't been getting much KK action since the cruise. I've gotten very bored.

"Uh... Amanda." Finn looks down at my feet. I am floating about an inch above the ground. He pulls me down.

"Thanks." I blush. Finn opens the note.

"So it looks like a riddle or poem. It says:

The clock will strike at twelve on a very dark night,

Light and half-bloods will come to fight,

An evil so powerful will be revealed,

And a friend will need to be healed,

Find the pen,

And you shall win,

But also a shield will be needed that day,

And to get it you must go away,

To a camp of godlings, you must go,

They will be friends, not foes,

Find the magic concealed inside,

And the shield you will have to very much find,

Will not be made of metal or stone,

But would have been made from old bones,

The magic will lead you on,

To fight or Disney shall be gone

Weird." I look behind us at the group of teenagers that were with us. They had shocked faces.

"Okay. That's just plan scary." I say.

"We'll discuss it at the ice cream parlor. Finn, got sunglasses?" Philby asks putting his on and a cap.

"Never forget them." He puts them on. "Let's go. Bye you guys." He waves to everyone else.

"Wait!" Annabeth says.

"Annabeth-" Percy says.

"No. We know it's about us too." She faces us. "We can help you."

"How in the world can you help us?" I asked.

"Well, first. I think we should come to the ice cream parlor with you. Then tell you." I look at Finn. He stares back.

"Fine but warning, Maybeck." I start to laugh.

"Huh?" Nico says. All three of us burst into tears laughing.

"Let's-" I wipe a tears off my eye. "Go." You know Maybeck. He can be... well... interesting.

We walk down Main Street. We walk to the ice cream parlor and see Maybeck, Jess and Willa outside. I wave at Jess and Willa. They respond back with waves and smiles.

"So who are they?" Maybeck asked, pointing to Percy and the rest of them.

"Friends. Meet Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Frank, Hazel, Piper, Jason and Leo. You guys, meet Willa, Maybeck and Jess." Finn said. They waved.

"I didn't think you were that popular Whitman." Maybeck. Finn rolls his eyes and we all moved some chairs and crowd around the small table. I sit down by Finn and Jess. Finn explained to Maybeck, Jess and Willa what happened and the note.