50K Special

Izuku lay on the couch, reading a book in peace. He couldn't get any idea for songs from his 12-year-old brain, and his uncle, Rosewell, was doing some company work. Nana was busy, and he was left alone, with nothing to do.

So, he decided to read books.

Because reading is better than doing nothing at all and letting boredom kill yourself sounds awful to him.

He stopped his reading as his mind started to think about it. He doesn't have much to do, and soon enough, reading books will become stale.

Now that he thought about it, he didn't even go outside for a single thing. He knew less of the outside world than the reason for his parent's disappearance.

He lay there, thinking about what to do. His mind soon wondered about the rules that Rosewell gave to him, and upon repeating them, he realized that there were no rules against him going outside.

Nothing could stop him from going outside, and his uncle took care of him, not shelter him away from the world.

He chose the Hikikomori lifestyle and not the outgoing lifestyle.

'Well now I got something to do.' Izuku thought as he got up, cracking his neck to make satisfying popping sounds. He grabbed a jacket, his mask, and his red high tops.

Oh, and some money as well. Izuku may need them.

A couple of ten thousand yen should be enough.

<><><><><><><><><>

'Okay, I feel like there is TOO MANY PEOPLE.' Izuku thought as he sat down on a random bench in a park. He sat there, not paying attention to the world as his mind revised everything he saw.

In the total 2 hours of walking around the city, Izuku found out multiple things.

Firstly, his walking speed is faster than he expected, considering that barely anyone could keep up with him. Only a single person, a dark blue-haired boy with glasses and mufflers on his legs, could keep up with him.

Secondly, the city felt expansive, to the point he got lost a lot. Thankfully, a group helped him and showed him other places of interest. Safe to say, the group was interesting, one boy has blonde hair with a black lightning bolt, a boy has sandy blonde hair that's spiky, a girl with curly pink hair and pink skin, a spiky red hair boy, and a boy who looks like a Wii character with his black hair.

Thirdly, he chatted with a lot of people. He talked with the previously mentioned people, and some new ones. He had conversations with a black hair girl whose hair is in a spiky ponytail about books, a fig hair girl with earphone jacks on her ears about music.

He met a group consisting of a boy whose head looks like a mountain, a boy with big lips, a boy with a bunch of arms, a boy whose head is a bird, a girl who looks like a frog, a brown hair girl with rosy cheeks.

Then he met a girl who was invisible except for her clothes, a blonde boy with a french accent, and the two of them converse in french for a while-

Other languages looked cool to him, so he decided to learn them. He knows at least four languages, not including Japanese nor English.

-so he surprised the blonde boy. He also met a boy with a tail practising Karate, a boy with purple balls for hair perving on girls, so Izuku stopped him with a glare. And the last one was an orange-haired girl with sliver eyes, though they only did simple talk, so he didn't know who she was at all.

So, all in all, a very active life.

...

Okay, so that was a lie.