Flames of Reason

Izuku taps his pen as he listens to what Aizawa teaching, how to survive in a forest. His eyes glance over to the clock, noticing that the class is about to be done. He closed his eyes as he stops his pen tapping as Aizawa turn around to face the entire class.

"Now, can anyone of you tell me how would you deal with lack of drinking water?" He asked as Izuku raised his hand. "Midoriya."

"Search for a running river to obtain clean water. Running water means clean water, thus solving the issue at hand." Izuku explained in a sophisticated manner.

"Correct, and good attempt, Midoriya," Aizawa said as the bell ringed out, making most of them sigh out of relief. 

Aizawa sensei! Why did you put us through this manner of training?" Kirishima asked as he held his pencil very hard.

'Either he has a very comfortable tight grip, or he is hiding his pain.' Izuku thought as Aizawa stared at Kirishima.

The whole class was tasked to get through one session by acting in things that aren't suited to them. Some examples would be Momo not answering things, taking more time than usual, Kaminari writing many notes and trying to answer before everyone else, Ida replying in a relaxed state, and Izuku being the opposite of Ida.

It was hell for them.

"It was to test you guys of taking order and how much are you willing to do. It also acts as a way to understand others better by being placed into their shoes." Aizawa explained in his boarded tone as Izuku hummed in understanding.

"Turns out, most of you can't do it." Aizawa sighed as he looks at Kaminari.

"Either way, I have news for you all. The UA Sports Festival will be coming after two weeks." Aizawa blatantly says as everyone cheered, except for Izuku, who frowns at the sudden increase in noise while Momo raised her hands.

"Sir, but what about the villain attack at USJ. Wouldn't it be dangerous to continue this event even if the villains are still at large?" She voiced her worry as Izuku shook his head with Aizawa.

"No need to worry about that. Nezu believes this to be a show of strength as to show that we won't falter because of some villains," Aizawa says as some look at Izuku, who stares back at them.

"And if it makes you feel safe, I told them everything about the Chaos League. So they update the security to ensure complete safety. Not to mention, there will almost a thousand heroes over there. So any villain that dares to attack is basically suicidal."

As Izuku explains it, everyone began to relax even more.

"Kaminari, meet me in my office after class." Kaminari snaps his head towards Aizawa, who was currently exiting the room. Everyone, except Shoko, Ida, Koda and Bakugou, began to say "oooooooooh" at him, making him even more worried.

"OI! Mind your manners. It might be Aizawa giving him a heads up on something or some tips for him. What are you guys, 4th graders?" Izuku asked everyone in the classroom, besides Kaminari and the previously mentioned people.

Izuku got up as he made his way to the door. Only for him to see a group of students blocking him.

'Uh, what the heck is going on?' He thought as he cleared his throat.

"Um, can we pass? School is over, and we need to get to class, please?" Izuku asks as all of his classmates soon see the mob of people.

"WOAH, WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?!" Ochako shouted as Shoko walked next to Izuku as one student walked up to Izuku.

"So this is the so-called famous Class 1-A? A bunch of kids with no form of intelligence?" The student mocked as Izuku stares at him. His swept-back orange hair and his arrogant look in his red eyes made Izuku deadpan at him.