Keep your head high!

While Izuku and his little family are having a wholesome moment before the final event, Kaminari is walking through the corridors until he looked around, wondering about something.

'Would she even care...' He sighed as he goes to a vending machine, giving a few hundred yen for an energy drink. The paintball royale exhausted him, so he needed to get some energy quick.

"Kaminari." The sudden appearance of the voice made him jump, and when he looked, Kaminari sees Kirishima along with the Bakusquad.

"Umm yeah?" Kaminari asked as he sweatdropped when he sees Mina grinning crazy as a psychopath, weirdly enough.

"We're going to eat food, wanna come?" Kirishima asked.

"No, what I did before kinda tired me up so I'll just rest for now. Sorry." He said as he grabs his energy drink and walks away, giving a wave to his friends. Kirishima returned one while Bakugou grabs him and the rest of the squad, except Jirou, to the cafeteria. Jirou, on the other hand, followed Kaminari to see him sitting on a bench, not paying attention to the world around them.

Kaminari recalled what happened during the second event.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Kaminari followed Bakugou and Kirishima as they trek through the jungle arena, with Kaminari giving heads up with the remaining time left. Kirishima walked backwards as he checks the groups back while Bakugou checks the area above for any jumpers.

Kaminari heard some crunching around the group, making them all stop.

'Weird... WAIT!?' His eyes widen as he rolls behind the tree. Bakugou got his signal and grabbed Kirishima as he blasted his way up to a branch, throwing Kirishima to another tree branch. Right as they moved, bullets came out of nowhere and started to hit everything that stands in their way.

"Nice one boys, but I gotta take my friend's points to give them to me!" An energetic voice said as Kaminari tries to think what to do.

"What am I suppose to do? I'm not close to Bakuogu nor Kirishima so... what the... hell?" Kaminari mutters as he looks up while muttering. He sees a brown hair boy covered in hair with glasses on him.

"Ah." He said as he climbs the tree nearby.

"Shut the hell up extra!" Bakugou said as he blasted around as he scans to where the voice came. Kirishima did the same as he gets on a giant tree branch, only to stop when he sees a boy named Juroto Shishida, who stares dead at Kirishima.

His body soon morphed, shifting into a beast-like creature who let out a roar as it charges after Kirishima. Without hesitation, Kirishima activated his quirk as he grabs the sides of the beast, holding him down as if he was grabbing the horns of a bull.

Which, just like with the bull, is the WORST IDEA you can do.

Shishida soon lifted his head and turned his head sharply to the left, sending Kirishima flying as he gets grabbed by a hand holding him as it ties something on his leg.

Kirishima felt he got shot by something, and upon looking, he see Setsuna Tokage, who smirks as she moves away from Kirishima, who tries to rip the vine that's on him.

"Kaminari~ I know you're out there so come on out~," She said, almost replicating Midnight's dominant stare as she scours the area looking for the yellow blonde, not bothering where Bakugou is.

"Hey! Where's Bakugou!?" The same voice said as Tetsutetsu comes out of hiding, looking for the sandy blonde.

While they look around, Kaminari was standing behind a tree as he tries to steady his breathing.