A Decade Later

"IZUKU!"

Izuku jolted up as he looks around to see himself in a room. 

'Right, my room. Stupid nightmares.' He thought as he got up. He grew as he was now 15 years old, just recently at that. His body grew to 5 feet and 8 inches, and his body was bulky. Somewhat muscular like his dad, but younger and with no smoking habits. His hair grew into messy dark green curly hair that could hide something small.

He stretches himself to hear some satisfying cracking of his bones, as he walks to his bathroom. Izuku changed over a decade, 11 years after the incident. His parents were missing, leading many to believe that they were martyrs against the villains. The rest, including Izuku, didn't, thinking that they are missing in action or 'MIA'. And if that wasn't enough, Izuku found out something so absurdly rare.

He had Conduit powers and Quirks.

Flashback scene,

A Young Izuku, around the age of seven, was sitting under a tree. He was writing as he looks up to see nothing but a group of kids playing with their quirks. Izuku stared at his own hands, remembering the incident with the electricity freak show. 

'The doctor said that I have moms quirk, so what was that about?' He thought as he flexes his hand to see if anything happened. To his surprise, his hand starts to arc with green lightning as he was in awe of it.

He moved his fingers as the electricity arc around his moving fingers, making him excited to use it. He moved his hand up towards the tree, and he stretches his palm outwards as he tests his idea.

Small electricity gathered in front of his palm until it shoots in the direction of his palm. His eyes widen as he jumps up to a standing position as looks at his hand, relaxing it as there was no more electricity arcing around his hand.

Flashback end,

Izuku chuckled as he reminisces about the discovery. His uncle's face was priceless, and Izuku learnt that he was one of the few people who have both quirks and conduits power.

A rare genetic, but one that has some danger to it as villains would go after him. It's one of the reasons why Izuku was living with his uncle. Not that he had no job, he had a job, it's to keep him safe from the villains.

That also meant no going to school, so Izuku was going to be homeschooled.

Ding.

Izuku turned to his phone. He just realized that he was out of the shower and almost done changing his clothes. He set his clothes straight as he picked his phone to see his friends texting.

Crimson snow: Hey did anyone saw the video Unstable just released.

Time bomb: Hell yeah we did. I mean you have to be an idiot not to watch his videos.

Glasses: Why am I called Glasses Mina

Alien Queen: That's because it fits you perfectly.

Pikachu: That's it? Is that why you give me this name?

Alien Queen: YES, DENKI.

Broccoli: Aren't you guys supposed to be at your school?

Princess: Well, yes, but our teacher is late. So they all thought to text each other, instead of talking in person.

Octo-man: Midoriya, have you heard Unstable new song?

Broccoli: Dude, do you know who you are talking to, Calamari?

Time Bomb: Of course he fucking heard of it, HE'S THE DAMN SINGER HIMSELF!