Booze and Pizza

"Mmm the cheese is all melty" Sam giggles to himself as he takes another bite. "I don't understand the big issue with Shane. Alex was right. He'll end up dead in a ditch"

"Just because you fancy Alex doesn't mean you have to agree with all of his statements you know" I mutter trying to keep my eyes on the ground. I haven't eaten or slept since it. I don't care about what Alex said. What about what i said? Does he know how i feel? Do i even feel that way?

He waves a slice of Gus's pizza in my face. I can smell all the herbs and the tangy tomato sauce which is dripping onto Sam's carpet. Gus sure knows how to make decent pizza. I sigh. There's no point in being all depressed over it all. I shouldn't of gotten my hopes up anyway. Before i know it im munching on pizza along with him then Emily arrives.

We heard the familiar laugh whilst chatting to Jodi and soon after she was in Sams room with the door locked and various bottles of alcohol splayed across the floor.

"Worried about it huh? Got enough to make you forget" Emily giggles. Sam looks as confused as ever.

"I don't care. He's a slob and that's all he is to me" i flick the cap off the bottle. "Cheers"

I look over at Sam who looks a bit off. Somethings up with him.

"What's up Sam?" The room had been filled with a annoying silence before i had said anything.

"I sent Alex a letter..i asked him out on a date" he let out a weak smile as me and Emily cheered

"He's yet to respond though. I don't want him to out me if he rejects me" he muttered as a heavy atmosphere grows thick.

"You don't know that Sam" i move next to him and wrap my arms around him "I promise everything is going to be ok and if its not then at least we face it together" i respond in a inspirational tone.

Sam bursts out laughing and Emily joins in shortly after.

"Cut the crap Nat. We know you care"

Of course i care.

(Sorry for the short chapter. I have had a lot of school things to be doing and some relationship things. Back now with regular updates though! Hope you enjoy and leave comments on what you think :) )