Patience

I take a brief glance at my surroundings. The bustling streets full of people. Lives filled with busy schedules and tricky deadlines set by joia corp. lifeless corps dragging the remains of their minds one place to another in the hopes to make the slightest significant change humanly possible till their time. After a while i stare down at the scrunched letter riddled with water damage and dust in my hand which i had previously opened a while ago.

"To my dearest Natalie"

My mind warps into a trance as I remember about grandpa. A brave hard worker who put his all into his life and made sure that not only did he make it, he also made sure those around him did the same.I miss him and my time at Eastwood farm in hot summers.Now the ownership has landed on me. He was a smart man. I know there's a reason why it came to me.

The bus screeches to a halt at my stop. I flash a small worried smile at the bus driver as i get on. I follow his eyes as they trace my background to spy the sheer quantity of stuff i had managed to get on with. Most of it has been shipped onto a van weeks ago yet i should of taken the time to rid of a vast majority of it ages ago. I waddle my way to the back and sit by the window lazily.

I glance at my phone expecting a message from Evan asking me how my day was. Instead i am handed a breakup and a doubt of success. Taken back in shock i shove my phone into my pocket and stare out the window. Although i feel the urge to cry i feel free. Free from Evan. Free from Joja.