6 | Boyfriend

| time skip / a week later.

"Bye, Mom and Dad!" you energetically exclaimed, watching your mom and dad walk towards the car and keep their luggage inside.

You locked the door and went back to your room to get ready since it was just 7 a.m., and since your parents didn't tell you that Jungkook would come over at around 11 a.m., you were just jumping around the house after having breakfast from one place to another.

But suddenly, the doorbell rang.

You'd ordered pizza about thirty minutes ago, so you opened the door and saw Jungkook standing at the door with his bag.

You looked at the clock and asked him,

"Jungkook? Right now? It's not even 4 p.m. yet!"

"Y/n, did you seriously forget?" he made his way past you and kept his bag on the sofa, turning back at you to talk to you. "Our parents are gone for a business trip and I was supposed to come over here. Remember?" he reminded you, looking at you intently. You exclaimed and immediately nodded since you were embarrassed.

"Well then, I'll show you your room," you awkwardly said and told him to follow you upstairs.

"This is your room," you walked inside the room and showed him around. "Here's an attached washroom, and here is the cupboard where you can keep your clothes if you wish to... and yeah. That's it. Tell me if you need something. You'll either find me in the living room that's downstairs, or in my room, and you know where my room is," you spoke rapidly. Jungkook chuckled in amusement, noticing how fast you just blabbered out the instructions.

"Alright," he replied shortly.

The doorbell rang again. Expecting that it was pizza delivery, you ran downstairs, paid the delivery guy, and took the pizza.

You looked at the pizza's size and then at Jungkook's room that was upstairs. Since the pizza was so big, you decided to share it with Jungkook. After all, you'd also had your breakfast.

"Jungkook!" you called out his name.

"What is it?" he yelled back.

"Come downstairs. Let's have pizza," you stated in your normal volume since he was standing near the stairs now.

"Oh... did you order this for our date?" he wiggled his eyebrows teasingly as he rushed downstairs.

"A date with myself? Yes," you smiled cheekily at him.

"No way you were going to eat all of this alone, though. Just admit it," he winked at you.

Your heart began to pound against your chest, almost as if it was about to come out of your body. You looked around, trying not to let your gaze meet with his notorious one.

"Well... do you perhaps want to watch a movie?" he asked, noticing your nervous figure before him.

"Sure. How about—"

"Strangers In The Mountain!"
"Prediction Of The Chasm!"

The both of you uttered at the same instance.

"Oh, so you like romance?" he observed, happening to say that in a normal tone but you took it the other way around.

"Don't you dare tease me now!"

"I—I never teased you! I was just saying!"

"Yeah, yeah. I know guys like you very well," you scoffed, making him scoff in reply, too.

"Alright then. I'll leave. Finish this pizza yourself," he got up from the couch and was just about to walk away when you looked at the pizza and immediately held his wrist, not letting him go. He turned around with a raised brow and looked at your hand in his, which only went unnoticed by you at first.