18-01-24 | A Note From The Author 2.0

[lowercase intended once again]

hello? uhm, i still don't know how to start lol. okay soo, my journey of rewriting this story was full of reading cringey paragraphs (like what was i thinking while writing this before) and correcting them just made me want to puke because... my writing SUCKED and made no goddamn sense!! i was honestly so angry while writing this. and i just wanna say that there were certain parts and chapters that i was so excited to rewrite that i wrote them even before its previous parts/chapters were written. ig the best example will be the second last chapter cuz like, i honestly love that chapter sm for some reason.

i've changed lots of things in this book and fixed plot holes, but definitely didn't change myself cuz i was still procrastinating just as i used to when i was writing the og ver of this book. first i said that i'll publish the whole edited ver of this book by the end of september 2023 totally FORGETTING the fact that i had my exams that month. then in october was the only time i think i sincerely edited this book, but then in november i again started procrastinating and december was just busy. 

aaand the old readers would know, i removed taehyung's character!! ik that was very heartless of me to do that. i, too was rethinking my decision but then i realized that he didn't really have an important role. you can say that i'm a careless writer, okay, but i just added his character randomly because he was my bias wrecker back then (lmao). instead, i used jimin and joy's जोड़ी to captivate the readers. i hope that you liked them, although i couldn't add many parts. oh and that makes me think, would y'all like a bonus part seeing them both get married?? lmk, perhaps i will write a bonus chapter.

okayy anyway, tysm for reading this book till the very end. these days i'm getting lots of notifications of people adding this book to their reading lists, even notifications of votes but i never saw them comment anything. i'll still say the same thing, it honestly feels so good when someone comments on your book. i'm not forcing but you can at least comment something on this chapter. 

now, an official goodbye to this book... i hope you guys enjoyed reading and goodbye, everyone. i don't think i'll be publishing a book for a few months so it's a temporary goodbye. aand once again, ✨💜 luv y'all 3000 💜✨

love, 
anika
your clown author.