My Generation♡

YOUR P.O.V.
I can't stand Damon ! Why cant he leave Kyle and I alone?

I was in my room blasting Sleeping With Sirens when I got a text from Kyle.

K- Ive got amazing news! Call as soon as you can love you xx

I switch off my fabulous music and call my fabulous boyfriend Kyle.

'Hello?' I say over the phone.

'JOHNNIE GUILBERT TEXTED ME THEE JOHNNIE FRICKEN GUILBERT LIKE YES!!!!' Fills my now sore ears but the realization hits and 'Woow oh my god!!!! What did he say? Im soo happy for you!'

'I'll text you the exact message ok?'

'Okay, bye love you'

'Love you too.'

Within seconds I got a text from Kyle. It read:

Hey Kyle, my name's Johnnie Guilbert and I'm a 17 year old Youtuber. I watched some of your videos and I love them! I'd like to meet up sometime you seem really cool. Anyway, here's my number ********* text when you want, peace✌

M- OH MY GOD KYLE THATS AMAZING Xx

Kyle- Ikr! Uh I was wondering if you would like to be in my next video? Even its not out to the Kyeforce yet? xx

M- Yes! I would love to! I'll go to yours about 5?

Kyle- Sure x

I check my phone its 3 p.m. Okay, couple of hours til I meet Kyle. God I love him so much! I grab my sketch pad and pen. The first thing that comes to mind is Kyle well I cant draw Kyle so, Batman!! After drawing Batman i flick through my old sketching books. Instantly Im filled with regret. The first page has 'Justin Beiberrr 3x0h3x' wrote in it.. CRINGEE!! Then I see the BVB and SWS logo scribbled. Then a girl crying with marks on her arms. Then ATTILA, MIW and Slipknot wrote in it. Until I get to..no.. my first suicide note. At that I hear my phone buzz, its Kyle.

'Hello?'

'Hey beautiful. Im going to film now instead can you come now?'

'Yep sure, bye' I hang up, grab my keys and go.

20 minutes later I arrive at my loves home. He told me to walk on in so i did as I was told.

'Hey' Kyle says coming over to me. He gently clasps my hands 'Hey' I say looking up into his gorgeous eyes then he leans down to kiss me. The front door swings open causing us to break apart. 'Oh am I interuppting something?' An unfimiliar voice says. 'Uhh Sarah this is my friend Billy.' Kyle shyly says looking at the ground.

KYLE'S P.O.V.

Crap, Billys here. I love the guy to death but he will DEFINETLY say something embarrassing.

'Ooo so this is the famous Sarah?' Billy nudges me. 'Shut up' I whisper.
'Oh is Kyle embarrassed?' He winks at me. Sarah just giggles and God thats enough to make anyone want her. I'm so lucky I have her.

'Okay guys lets go film!' I shout.

We agreed that Sarah would read the questions and Billy would help me answer. I pressed the red button on my camera so it will start filming in 30 seconds. I then quickly sit down in between Billy and Sarah.

'HEY WHATS UP GUYS?' I shout to the camera. 'I'm Kyle joined with the amazing SARAH and well less amazing but still pretty frickin' amazing BILLY!!! So today I'm gonna answer all the questions Ive been asked by you also frickin amazing people!'

After a few minutes of talking Sarah starts asking questions.

'Okay Kyle, your first question is asked by pikatchumann and it is would you either give up YouTube or PeaceTea?' Sarah asks. 'DAYUMN YOU SICK SICK PEOPLE, Jokes Id have to say peacetea because the KyeForce is amazing.' After about 10 questions are answered by myself and Billy i begin to wrap the video up.
'Okay guys thats enough for today. I have an announcement though! Sarah and I are, well, dating.' I give her a kiss then continue. 'Anyway peace KyeForce!!'

An hour later Sarah leaves so its just me and Billy.

'You guys are yucky' Billy sarcastically states before sticking his tongue out, I just sigh at my either 6 or 16 year old friend.

*(A/N) THERE WILL BE SELFHARM INCLUDED DONT READ IF YOU FIND IT TRIGGERING AND IF ANYONE NEEDS TO TALK YOU CAN MESSAGE ME I MIGHT NOT ANSWER INSTANTLY BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST*

YOUR P.O.V.

When I got home I see that Kyle already uploaded the video and mentioned me in a tweet about it. I then made the stupid mistake of looking at the comments under the video. 'No' I mutter to myself. I feel my eyes tear up as I read comments like 'SLUT!!!' 'GET OFF KYLE UGLY BITCH' 'HES MINE' 'Calm down guys hes just with her cause he feels bad for her, shes that ugly!' Woah that one hurt and it has 425 likes. Dayum.

I ran into the bathroom and took a blade and ran it through my pale skin, letting all the pain, hatred, anger and blood flow out of my system.