I Feel Like Dancin'♡

'Hi, I'm Kyle.' he says with a grin and a wink.

He is so gorgeous! Seriously, and his voice, woah. I don't even know what to say right now !!

'Uh, do you want to go to Hot Topic?' Kyle says anxiously, why's he anxious?

'Sure!!' I smile at him. Today is going to be perfect.

KYLES P.O.V.

When I looked up from my phone to see Sarah I could have yelled out with happiness.

I just asked if we should go to Hot Topic and she agreed. Today is going to be perfect.

YOUR P.O.V.

Walking into Hot Topic I tripped on something. Of course I land flat on my face. No, shit, why now?

'Oh my God, are you okay?' Kyle cries as he runs over to me as he was quite a few steps ahead of me. His beautiful brown look deep into my eyes. I nearly melted infront of him.

'Yeah, I'm fine, thanks.' I whisper while turning as red as a tomato. He helps me up and as I get up I hear giggling. I turn around to see my sister Tammy with her friends and boyfriend nearly pissing themselves laughing as it is soo funny! *Hint sarcasm* I decide to ignore her and turn back to Kyle who surprisingly looks concerned.

'Who is that?' he asks quietly.

'My sister..' I whisper in reply.

'Okay, I'm sorry.'

'For what?' I ask confused.

'er..you hungry?' Kyle asks.

'Yes, quite a bit!' I answer truthfully.

We go get some food and talk about eachother. I tell him about the way I was born in Ireland and moved here and thats why my accent is slightly Irish. He actually seemed interested!

I checked my phone

10:17 p.m.

'Hey, I got to go' I say and honestly didn't want to leave him.

'Oh,' he continues in a sad tone ' sure uh i'll call you later?'

' I'd like that.' I subconsciously say it in a flirty way.

I start walking home. It's 10:53 when I get home. When I open the door I see my sister on top of her boyfriend screaming 'Damon' his name.

' Go away Sarah'

Eww I did not need to see that!!! I run past them seeing clothes all over the floor.

And she calls me a whore..