Disposable Teens♡

Today is the day I move in with Kyle. I'm excited but so scared also. I haven't talked to my family since and I have no friends, I don't know what to do.

**One Week Later**

'Everybody from the 313 put motherfucking hands up and follow me!' Eminems voice fills my ears while I'm watching 8 Mile. Ahh its amazing.

'Saint?!' Kyle interrupts B Rabbit in his kick ass rap battle.

Oh yeah Kyle started call me Saint because I have an unhealthy obsession with Chris Saint from Tattoos After Dark and I call him Jersey because I annoy him by saying I'd rather be with Jersey from Tattoos After Dark.

'Yes, Jersey?' I reply.

'Come down I have a surprise for you!'

'Please be Chris Saint or Jersey!!' I screech. I reach the kitchen and see the perfect Alex Dorame. I have the biggest women crush on her omg.

'You don't have anyone here and you dropped out if school so here is your new bestie and possible enemy!' Kyle half jokes.

' So do you wanna go into town?' Alex asks me and I nod in response.

**********

I love Alex.. she's so nice and is really good fun. She invited me to Johnnie and Bryan's for the truth or dare video her and Johnnie are filming.

'Saint?' I hear Kyle shout then continue, 'I'm going to Johnnie and Bryans tomorrow is that okay?'

'Yeah I'm going too!' I shout back at him.

**Next Day at J&Bs**

'Everyone ready?' Bryan asks followed by a few yeahs and
nods.

Bryans going to film, Kyle's kind of going to feature and I'm going to silently stay behind the camera.

Johnnie introduces them and starts the video.

A few dares in Kyle hands Johnnie a piece of paper and when he opens it he shoots a death glare to Kyle.

What was it?

He sat there awkwardly and Alex asks what repeatedly. Then she cops on and stays quiet.

That's when I leave the room. Why am I so pissed off though? I don't even know.

I hear Johnnie say 'You guys leave.'

The poor boy didn't want to do it. Alex probably did though.

**AUTHORS NOTE**

Hey guys!

So, I'm going to have about 7 more chapters and then finish this story. I might publish a sequel to this, like another book.
Depending on how many votes/comments I get.

If I were to write another Fanfic who should it be about?

LOVE YOU ALL XX