Reincarnate ♡

Sarah's P.O.V

'Kyle?I'm so sorry honestly!it was a mistake that's Damon!'

'What's that meant to mean?' Damon says obviously hurt.

'No, Damon I didn't.. ugh. Kyle please.'

'I can't. You've hurt me too many times. Between Tammy, Johnnie, Damon. Oh yeah and I heard that you and that asshole Damon had sex! I'm not stupid.' And with that my amazing boyfriend walked away. My eyes fill with tears.

******next day******

A girl came over to me and said Kevin (Warped Manager) wanted to see me and Damon. Now we're standing In front of him.

'Damon and Sarah. Word got around that yous two are in a relationship or that you have been sexually intemid. Whatever about relationships not being aloud, cops could here about this and Damon, you can be arrested. Sarah's underage.'
Kevin gave a sad look and continued,
'You both know I dont want to do this but you l also know that I have to do this...Sarah Porter, Damon Fizzy yous are officially out of the remaining Warped Tour '15 dates, I'm sorry.'

And just like that my heart shattered. This is the happiest I have ever been and now it's all over.

It's weird how one person has the power to ruin someone else's life. Or a few people in my case. For example, Tammy, Damon, Kevin and Damon Fizzy. I hate them.

*************
It's been a month since Warped Tour. I can't cope anymore, I have been crying day and night over stupid things. Like yesterday, I seen a boy in Target with a name tag saying Kyle and I just broke down in the shop.

I'm currently on instagram reading over mine and Kyle's first texts.

It's funny, you don't realise how good your life really is until awhile after and then you would do anything to go back to being happy, anything.

Again I break into a thousand tears. Why? I don't know why. I decide to put down my phone and soon I'm put into a deep sleep. All of a sudden 'A Prophecy' by Asking Alexandria starts playing. I pick up my phone not poking at the screen.

'Hello Sarah? I miss you. Please just come back I forgive you. I really don't care please I miss you and love you so much. You can't take that away from me you are what keeps me going, honestly.' Suddenly, im wide awake as a very familair voice sobs.

'Kyle yes! I'm sorry I love you too I don't know why we cant jusy be together. I love and miss you so much. I need you with me.'

'Move to Ohio.' He says firmly.

'What?'

'You said you hate life at home. Come here!I ha e my own apartment. You're 16 you can legally move out with parents permission.Please?'

'Uhh...okay then!!'

'I love you Sarah Amanda Porter.'

'I love you Kyle David Hall.' And he hangs up.

What the fuck did I just agree to?

*****

Longish chapter there for you all! I think cx

Active readers get the picture:')

I LOVE YOU ALL XX