Stan♡

I woke up at 11:45 a.m. and had a shower. When I got out I realised I forgot my top downstairs so I put on my thigh highs, shorts and bra and walked down to the kitchen.

'Dayum girl.' I jump when I hear this because I thought I was home alone. Suddenly I feel someone slap my ass.

'Damon? What are you doing?' I whisper as I remember Tammys here.

'Ha, don't act like you dont want me, I know you do!' He pushes me against the wall. 'Why else would you come down dressed like that?'

'I needed to get my top!!' I scream.

'Lies!'

He then crashed his lips onto mine with a bit of tongue. I tried pulling back but he held me tight.

'Damon!' I yelled and as I did I turned to see my sister. Shit.

'WHAT THE HELL? Sarah you little SLUT get off him!!' she screamed at me.

'Tammy, he kissed me!'

'Bullshit! You loved it I can tell!!'

I stormed out of the room taking my top with me. It was a SleepingWithSirens crop top, I loved it! I recently became comfortable with my weight so I wear it alot.

# Im not perfect, lifes not worth-#

'Hello?' I say into my phone.

'Hey it's Kyle! I was wondering if I could take you out today.'

'Sure, where?' I say with excitement.

'Its a suprise, I'll get you at your house around 2:00p.m. Okay?'

'Yup! Byeeee' I dragged out the bye purposley.

'See you babe.' omg he called me babe!!

Its 12:30 so il just listen to music and go on Wattpad for a little while.

KYLES P.O.V.

I arrived at Sarah's house with a picnic basket. I hope she likes this!

I knock on the door and a girl that looks like Sarah except had WAY more makeup on and had boobs that were basically on show, (I understand now why she didn't want me to know about her) opened the door. It is her sister I think her names Tanya or Tammy or something like that.

'Hey is Sarah here?Im Kyle' I ask nervously.

'yeah shes in the shower but come in and you can wait with me.'

We walk into the sitting room and sit down.

TAMMYS P.O.V.

This is my chance to get that bitch back for getting with Damon!

'So how old are you?'

'16.' he answers.

'I'm 18.' I wink at Kyle. I lean over and kiss him. He kisses back so I sit on his lap.

'You're gorgeous' I say.

'Hey um what about-'

'Shut up,' I cut him off 'shes not good enough for you.'

'KYLE!' I hear from upstairs, its Sarah, yes!!

'Get out Kyle!'

'No Sarah I -'

'Get out!!!!!'

He walks out and Sarah runs upstairs crying. I love it!