About That Life♡

Damon's P.O.V
I love Warped. It hasn't even started yet but I love it. The only things missing are Starbucks and Taylor Swift. My two loves.

If you're wondering, no I don't like Sarah. I mean I love her to death already but Kyle and her are the shit. Young love, dude. I think I would be arrested though how old is she? 16. Yup that's a crime. Well only if we- okay I'm getting off topic.

The point is I'm saving myself for Taylor. Or maybe the flawless Andy Biersack. Oh he's as nice as a Starbs first thing in the morning. Wait no he's not.

Johnnie's P.O.V
I don't know what to do. Kyle and Sarah. Don't get me wrong, I love Kyle he's like family to me, but Sarah is amazing. Today's the first date of Warped Tour and I can't wait to spend it with her. I'm just that emo kid though, always have been like out of the YouTubers. Even though we all listen to this music, I'm the boy that wears eyeliner with long black hair and a gazillion wristbands that's depressed. Kyle has Sarah and that's it.

AUSTIN'S P.O.V.
Ahhhhhh WARPED!! I love this man. It's the best! I've never met Damon or Sarah before so it's cool to meet new people. I hope there's no drama, that's not what Warped Tour is about. It's about the outcasts meeting up and enjoying what they love together. It's amazing. And Cara, one of the merch girls, woah. Perfect.

^^^***************^^^

HEY GUYS♥ Hope you like the different p.o.v.s c: its short but il have more chapters soon.
Oh and today's my Birthday xx
LOVE YOU ALL XX