See My Tears♡

You're P.O.V.
'Kyle, thank you so much for taking me here. I love it here. I really love you.' I kiss him.
'I love you too. Hey lets go see Asking Alexandria today I know you love them.'
'Sure.'

We are a week into warped tour and it is amazing. I have met all my favourite bands already. I have started to drink a bit, not a lot and I only do when I'm with Johnnie. We kinda have to do it in secret because he doesn't want his fans finding out and being pissed off or starting themselves, same goes with smoking. Kyle doesn't know we do this either and I think that's best.

'Ready to go?' Kyle asks. I finish brushing my hair and nod.

'I can't believe we got front row!!!!!' I scream at Kyle over the extremely loud, metal music.
'And Benjamin Paul frickin' Bruce is standing walking distance to me!!!!!' I screamed even louder than needed. Kyle nudged me and tilted his head towards Ben so I looked up at him. He was looking down at me oh Jesus, yep he just smiled. That's it life what? Words fan girls.fangirling right now aojfnfjdshsnsjs. Yep.
When the set was over Kyle took me side stage and showed the security guard a piece of card that was wrapped around his neck. The guy nodded and Kyle smiled at me. We walked up a few steps and that's where I seen 5 guys. Oh my god. Cameron Liddell, Sam Bettley, James Cassells, Dennis Stof and Benjamin Bruce.
'It's Irish girl that I seen at the our show!' Ben says and I smile and nod.
'I'm James, who are you?'
'Sarah.' Shaking James' hand.

The hours go by and the guys are drunk and Kyle and I are half decent. I walk over to Ben and sit down.
'How old are you, you pretty leprechaun? ' he slurs. I laugh and say, 'I'm not a leprechaun and why should I tell you?'
'He wants to know if he can fuck you!' Someone shouts.
'Shut up you dick!' Ben shouts back but he's obviously joking.

*************
We finally gt back to our bus and its like 2 a.m.
'Thank God we're staying here tomorrow too...I'm so tired. ' I say to Kyle.
'Yeah me too! Uhh, since we're off, we should go out tomorrow.'
'Oh sorry Kyle, I've plans with Johnnie.'
'Oh so is he your new boyfriend?'
'What the hells your problem?!'
'JOHNNIE! Ever since you started hanging out with him its like I'm not here. Not to mention you drinking way more, wearing way more eyeliner, not eating, talking about quitting school-'
'Okay I get are you my dad now?'
'I'd do a better job.'
What the hell! That's it. I'm going. Where am I going? FUCK knows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The picture is for @kenyainreverse she was really active! Thank you.

I love you all x