Hell Above♡

YOUR P.O.V.

After deciding I made a big enough mess on my arm I wiped the blood off and went to bed and slept.

'SARAHH GET UP YOURE GOING TO YOUR DADS NOW!!!' My mam shouts at me waking me up.

'OKAY! I'M UP!' I reply rolling out of bed. After having my shower and putting on my black rpped skinny jeans and pierce the veil sweatshirt I run downstairs greeted by my father.

'Hey Hunny!' He shouts while I'm running into his arms. We chat for awhile before leaving for his house.

**********************

'So next weeks your birthday, what do you want?' Dad asks me.

'Uhh Green Day is coming on 14th of July...I'd love to go!'

'How much?'

'$50.80 per ticket and I would really love two.'

'For who?'

'Umm.....'

'Sarah?'

'Kyle'

'WHO THE FUCK IS KYLE?'

'Daddy calm down hes my boyfriend.'

'BOYFRIEND? SARAH YOURE MY DAUGHTER! MY YOUNGEST!'

'YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU! I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME SO-'

'I'm sure he does.' Dad smirks. Seriously? First from my sister now my dad? I feel hot tears filling up in my eyes. Fuck this! I just run out of the house. I dunno where to, I just run.

I find myself infront of a Starbucks so I go in amd get a coffee. Then decide to call Kyle.

'Hello?' I hear.

'Hey uh can you pick me up?'

'Sure, where?' I give him the adress and after 45 minutes of waiting I end up in Kyle's car. He takes me to his house and I explain what happened.

'You should stay the night its already 11.56 p.m.'

'Yeah okay babe, have you got clothes I can borrow?' I ask my perfect boyfriend. Just him being with me makes me forget about my dad, bullies, everthing! Damn, hes gorgeous, why is he with me? Something hits me head snapping me out of my thoughts I pull it down realising its a batman shirt amd Kyle stands laughing. I just pout. He comes over and hugs me.
'I love you, Sarah Amanda Porter.'
'I love you, Kyle David Hall.'

*SMUT IS COMING SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU WANT THIS IS THE END OF THE CHAPTER ANYWAY!SORRY ITS SHORT.*

We cuddle for awhile until I decide to get up to change. I pull off skinny jeans and shirt. I feel eyes on me but continue to ignore them and put on Kyle's Batman shirt.
'Sarah?' Kyle whispers to me.
'Yea-' then I notice what Kyle is staring at...my cut arm.
'I'm so sorry.' I cry, sweet tears falling from my eyes. Kyle comes over and lifts my head with his hand lightly pushing up my chin then kissing me.
'Dont be sorry.' He whispers then continues kissing me. The kiss becomes more passionate. Soon I find my hands in Kyles hair and his under my shirt.
'Do you want to?' He asks.
'If you do.'
Not that long after I feel him thrusting in and out of me. I tug on his hair causing him to moan. Kyle started to speed up. Wow hes amazing!! We both got it then just lay there panting.