Thnks Fr The Mmrs♡

KYLE'S P.O.V.

I wake up to see Sarah lying beside me looking as beautiful as ever. Last night was amazing. It was perfect because she was my first and I was her - wait, was I her first? I hope so. I mean my friends Billy and Steve arent virgins, far from it actually, so its good I can say I did it.

I have a text from Johnnie we are planning to meet and I really hope we do hes awesome! Right now the plan is Johnnie and Bryan are going to come to Ohio because Im broke. And this will all happen two weeks from now!

'Hey.' I hear Sarah say and I can automatically tell shes exhausted.
'Hey how you feeling?' I ask her while hugging her.
'Good just tired really.' We talk for a few hours and Sarah decides to leave.

****ONE WEEK LATER****

YOUR P.O.V.

Today's my birthday and I'm 16! In an hour Kyle and I are going to see a movie. I really really like him. I know I'm only 16, but I want him to be mine forever.

*ONE HOUR LATER*
'Happy birthday!' Kyle says giving me a small bag and kisses my cheek.
'Aw Kyle thank you!!' I open the bag to see a framed photo of me and him with 'I Love You More Than I Could Ever Scream' on the frame below the picture.
'Oh Kyle!' I wrap my arms around him and peck his lips.
'I have one more surprise!' He grins.
'Seriously? What is it?'
'I have been asked to be one of the Warped Youtubers and you can come with me I asked them.'