Good Girls Bad Guys♡

I love Damon! Not in that way. But he's such an amazing guy. We have that relationship where we argue and fight but its always a joke. I just woke up and I'm getting changed, I have to help setting up the merch tent. Since I'm not a YouTuber I'm merch girl so I'm not just a random girl on the bus. There's two other people doing my job too so I get time off.

'Well hello, Princess Sarah,'
'Hello Prince Kyle.' We quickly kiss before we're joined by Bryan.
'K- Cunt!' Bryan screams excitedly.
'B-Bitch!' Kyle screams even more excited while they run to meet each other even though they're not even a meter apart. What children, I laugh to myself.
'Oh Sarah, I'm interviewing Ben Bruce and Danny Worsnop today, you wanna come?'
What.The.Fuck.Benjamin.Paul. Bruce. Life. What.is.Life
Bryan clears his throat,' you know from Asking?'
'Yes!!Definitely.' Holy balls I'm going to meet Danny and Ben!

One hour passes, Bryan and I are walking over to the AA Tour bus. I have a massive obsession with Ben Bruce that I've never told anyone about. I hope I don't fuck up now. I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. And I'm underage. And I don't know him. And...Oh my god Benjamin Paul Bruce is standing in front of me asffhhhgghjklll yep I'm having an asdflagasm (Lukeisnotsexy reference ;))
The interview went really well and we found out he's now engaged! Even though I had a ginormous man crush on Ben, they are meant to be. Anyway, Bryan, Ben and I are sitting inside the giant AA Tour bus drinking Monster. Ben's actually drinking Budweiser. Danny had to do another interview so didn't join us.
'I would definitely eat a human over a dinosaur. Like that thing could fucking turn tables and eat me!' Ben practically shouts with fear in his thick accent and I can't help but laugh.
'What?' Bryan innocently asks.
'Darling, are you okay? Why are you crying, love ?' Thats when I show my ace so they know I'm laughing not crying. But Benjamin Paul Bruce called me, Sarah Porter, darling AND love. Love this day.

^^^^^********^^^^^

Hello! This was just kinda a filler chapter. It makes it clear that Damon and Sarah are close and he doesn't actually annoy her. It also shows Sarah's obsession with Ben Bruce! I put that in because I love Ben♡ Thanks for ready love you all xx

Btw the photo attached - Kyle put that on his snapchat story.