Zero Zero♡

**Three Weeks Later***

Everything got online. I hate it but I need to get over it. It isn't out that Kyle and Alex or Johnnie and I are couples but its pretty obvious.  I have started a YouTube channel and its great. Since I featured in Johnnie and Kyle's I've got 4,000 subscribers. Unbelievable, I know.

'Sarah look.' Johnnie said turning the laptop to face me.

Kyle David Hall and Alex Dorame split up already?
Former Girlfriend Sarah Porter may have played apart.

A headline read. What the hell? This is so messed up.

'So what do you think?' Johnnie asks me.

'I don't mind really. They didn't even open up to being together in the first place.' I say calmly.

'Fair enough.' He nods. I wonder what happened.

I go on Twitter and all I can see is stuff like ' Sarah didn't break them up.' And then stuff like 'Sarah is the reason they aren't together.' I know, I'll make a video.

I set up my tripod and camera. Then start filming.

'So guys, I want Kyle and Alex to be happy weither they're together or not. So stop abusing me for it.' About 15 minutes later I finish filming.  Then I edited and posted it.

'Baby, I'm going to bed.' I say to Johnnie and kiss him.

'Night.'

*******
I wake up at 11 a.m. and see that I've got 2 thousand subscribers over night. Wow.
I got comments on it supporting me. I obviously got hate comments too but I'd say for ever hate comment there was 7 nice ones. 

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Okay I know that was unbelievably short but still. There is only one chapter left of this book but there is defiantly going to be a second book!!

If I get 20+ votes and 20+ comments I'll publish the start of the book by the 5th of August.

I LOVE  YOU ALL XX