The Final Episode♡

**Around One Year Later**

'Haha yup!' I laugh to my friend Shannon. Yes, Shannon Taylor.

Johnnie and I aren't really together anymore but we still have our moments. We make videos with each other and stuff! I haven't talked to Alex in the past year. I like her but we just have grown apart.

Now, I haven't talked to Kyle. I miss him a lot. How could I not? He's just so perfect in every way.

Anyway, I dyed my hair purple!! I have moved back to my hometown too. It's shitty being away from everyone but still.

'You ready?' Shannon calls. I have to go film a video with her.

Kyle's P.O.V.

'Johnnie I'm stoked!' I say over the phone to Johnnie. We're talking about Warped Tour. Ahh I can't wait. It's a month away but I still can't wait. The Warped Youtubers are Damon, Johnnie, Jordan, Bryan and Austin oh and me.

I do miss Sarah by the way. But I'm not going to do what I done last time! She hasn't reached out to me so I'm not going to crawl back to her.

Warped will be different without her. I hope less drama too. I doubt it though haha.

Sarah's P.O.V.

It's Saturday and I'm bored as shit. Nothing to do! I pull out my phone and text Johnnie.
'Hey Johnny boyyy.' I say.
'Yo gurrrl' he replies.

10 minutes later he says, ' You know Kyle misses you.'

'I miss him too but its too long   since we talked. We have to move on.'

While I was waiting for him to reply I got a call.

'Hello?' I ask.
'Hi is this Sarah Porter?'
'Yup.' I reply.
'Unfortunately, Austin Jones is unable to go on Warped Tour so we would like you to take his place.'
'Oh my god yes!'

We exchange information and hang up. Then I realise something and call Johnnie.

' Hello? Why are you calling me?'
'I was asked to go on Warped and said yes!'
'Sarah that's amazing! I'd hug you if I could.'
I laugh for a moment and then get serious.
'Johnnie, who are the Warped Youtubers?'

'Damon, me, Bryan Jordan..' then he trails off.
'Who else Johnnie?'

'Kyle David Hall.'