Party plan

Chapter 3

I wake up on the couch with me still in Billy's arms. I look at the time and we are late for school. I move off of him to go, but he wakes up and pulls me back by my arm.

I look at him and say "what are you doing? we have to go to school"

with his tired voice and still half asleep he says "mm no lets stay here"

you say, "ok but can we go by my aunts house so i can get a change of clothes"

he agrees and gets into his truck, I follow him to the truck.

On the way to my aunts house Billy asks me, "so at the party, we have a plan" I look at him with confusion.

he sees that I am confused and he says "stu and I, we have a plan at the party".

he pulls up in front of my aunts house and I get out of his truck. plan? what plan.

He pulls up to my aunts house. I quickly grab a couple of shirts and pants and socks, all of that, then I go brush my teeth and pack all of my bathroom supplies. on my way out of the house I see my aunts wallet. I grab everything in her wallet. She had $500 in her wallet, I thought to myself "who the hell has $500 sitting in their wallet?" I grab my bag with my stuff and her money.

Billy see's me walking towards the truck and starts the engine, I get into his truck and he drives off. J don't recognize the road he is on, not to school, not back to the lake.

"Where are we going?" I ask. He says "we going to Stu's" I nodded and said "ok."

We arrive at Stu's house.

Stu sees Billy and asks him "yo buddy, why aren't you at school huh" joking with him.

Billy walks up to Stu at the front doorstep with me. "Why is she here Billy?" Stu asks. "She's gonna to help us tonight with the plan"

I look at Billy and say "what plan? what is it"

Stu looks at Billy and lifts his hand to his chin with his other arm across his ribs "ok so she's gonna help us tonight but she doesn't know the plan?"

Billy says "shut up I was going to tell her here" while walking into his house.

Stu does that big smile he always does and says "hahaaa ok"

I follow Billy into the house and Billy says "ok so the plan is everyone is going to be here and we get rid of some people but keep back the ones we want to kill tonight"

"killing? again?" I ask.

Stu says "Yeah, we gonna a fun time tonight baby!" Billy looks at Stu and looks back at me. Billy says to Stu "ok well we'll get out of your hair and do something"

Billy gets into the car and I tell Billy, "Billy" "yeah?" he says.

I say to him "what if we get caught tonight"

he holds my hand and looks into my eyes and he says, "we wont get caught, your safe with me"

I smile and say "ok"

I want to tell Billy how I feel about him. But before I was going to tell him.

He says "y/n I like you, i want to be with you. I can protect you"

I look at him and I say "i like you too" with a smile on my face, he smiles too.

He drives to school to pick up Tatum Stu and Randy, "I hope it's ok that i'm bringing Sid with me" Tatum says to Billy.

Billy say's "ok well you can walk to Stu's then" Stu and Randy and Billy and I all laugh

"SEE YA TONIGHT BABY!" stu yells out of the window while we are driving away.

We get to Stu's house and I see that Tatum and Sidney got a ride from someone else.

Sidney sees me and she comes up to me and says "y/n, um Tatum told me that you ran off with Billy. What did you guys do?"

I stare and her with my head tilted a little bit, and with a fake smile on my face, for a brief second.

she stares at me too. I say "we hung out, why"

Sidney says "oh, ok." she smiles and walks away.

I walk in to Stu's house with Billy. I look down at my hand and Billy is holding my hand! He walks to the living room to watch the movie Randy put on.

Billy puts his arm around me.

in the middle of the movie, Billy gets up and grabs my hand and brings me to the kitchen.

"you remember the plan?" he asks

"yeah" I say "who are we killing though?"

"i don't know yet" he says.

we kiss. I sit on the table while he's holding my hips.
Sidney walks in and she starts to cry and runs away, we laughed at her.

================
The next chapter is gonna be about the killing, how they do it and how they get away.