Mind of a killer.

Chapter 11

It's a couple of days later, I woke up freezing cold in my bed. I wrapped my blankets around me trying to get warm. It wasn't working, I got up from my bed and closed my window. I turned on my TV planning on not leaving my room at all today and sat back in my comfy bed.

My aunt walks in my room, lightly knocking on my door and opening it. "Hey." she said concerned.

"Hey." I say looking at her from my bed.

"How you doing?" She checked up on me.

"I'm fine, you?" I asked her.

"I'm okay. I have to go to work. Please go to school today, breakfast is in the table. I love you."

"I love you too. Also I'll walk home today." I told her.

"okay." she said as she left my room.

I turn my head looking back to my TV. I was watching Looney Tunes. I rolled out of bed and took off my clothes to change. I didn't have any energy to do anything though, I've lost my appetite, I stopped trying to look good. The past couple of days made me feel, lonely, lazy, and disgusting. I told myself that I have to go to school today.

I put on a grey shirt and baggy blue jeans, along with a bucket hat. I turned off my TV before walking downstairs. I grabbed my metal water bottle from my cupboard in my kitchen, I filled it up with cold water from the water filter in my fridge. I put my bottle in my bag and put on my shoes. I went outside and grabbed my bike to go to school.

I'm riding my bike, the wind is flowing through my hair, and the weather was foggy but pretty.

I got to school and put my bike down where I put it the other day when I came. I walked into the school and went to the washroom. I looked in the mirror, I had dark bags, my eyes looked so tired. I hadn't slept at night. My hair was a bit messy. I brushed my fingers through my hair trying to make it look better. I walked to class and sat down at my seat, I saw that Nancy-anne was sitting next to me. She see's me walk in.

"Hey! Where were you the past couple of days?" She asked.

"I was visiting someone" I lied to her.

"Oh, must be super important if you had to skip two days." Leonora said and rolled her eyes at me.

"Oh so your eavesdropping now?" I said to her.

she scoffed at me. I stared at her in the eyes with evil thoughts running my mind. 'I'm gonna kill you.' 'try that again I swear to god I will attack you right here in class'. I had never had thoughts like that, I think I'm starting to have a mind of a killer. I get back to my work.

"So we still have a week to do the project, we're almost done I'll go get it so we can finish it."
Nancy-anne said.

"Okay." I said to her as she got up to go get it.

She comes back to her seat next me. And grabs herself a pen. I reach into my bag and got a pencil. The speakers turned on in the classroom, and in the hallways.

"Everyone please come to the gym, we have an assembly"

The principal said as the speakers turned off after. The teacher got up. "Alright line up" she said as everybody got up to line up behind each other. I got up behind Nancy-anne and Leonora of course stood behind me. The teacher started doing head count.