Back again

Chapter 19

48 minutes later, I finally got there. I recognized where I was. I was by the hospital. I drove to Alice's place. I parked in their driveway.

I hopped out of the car and locked it. I heard loud music playing. I walked to the front door and knocked on it. I didn't get an answer. I peaked through the small glass window around the door. I saw that it seemed like they were having a party. I banged on the door louder. I peaked again and saw that Alice was laughing with a drink in her hand walking towards the door. The door finally opened. She looked really shocked and surprised.

Her mouth dropped open. She smiled. "Oh my god, Hi! How have you been?" She said opening the door all the way.

I smiled, "I've been great thank you, how about you?" I asked.

"I've been good, i've been good. How about uh what's his face? Billy?" She said.

"Yeah, Billy he's good." I said.

"Oh is he here? Eh whatever come on in." She said pulling me in through the door, she dragged me to the couch as she was drunk. The music was loud and I could barely hear her.

I smiled with my eyes wide opened, from confusion. "So, wh-"

"Oh, my gosh! I haven't introduced you to anyone yet." she said grabbing my hand and dragging me again to a small group of people. "Hey guys, this is y/n." She said smiling at them. They all turned their heads towards me. I examined their reactions. A cute boy looked me up and down quickly, I assume checking me outfit. Another guy looked at me and looked back at his friend he was talking to. A girl smiled and waved at me. She was pretty, she had a short bob brunette hair and glasses, another guy smirked and waved at me, and an ugly bitch judged the fuck out of me "Hey." I said awkwardly smirking at them.

"Hi!" The girl who smiled at me walked towards me, Alice left my side when I was going to look at her. "Hi, how are you." I asked smiling at her too. "I'm good thanks, I'm Lola." She said as she took a drink from her beer. "Oh nice." I nodded my head awkwardly smiling.

The guy who smirked at me walked up to us, "Hey" He had fluffy brown hair, sort of a big nose, and slim cheeks, he had blue eyes. he put out his hand to shake mine, I put my hand up as well and shook his hand, "I'm Robert, wanna go smoke a joint?" He asked looking at both of us with his eyebrows raised. "Sure" Lola said, I raised my eyebrows at her answer. "Oh-. I don't really-" "Oh come on, don't be a party pooper." Lola said giving me puppy dog eyes as if that would change my mind 🤨. She tilted her head back upright and took my hand dragging me to the roof with Robert.

We sat down and Robert took out his joint from a little box from his pocket.
I sat on my knees "Oh, we're actually doing this?" I said, my expression was concerned.

Robert laughed and Lola giggled, "Yeah?" She said.

I slowly took the look off my face and sat back down on my butt.

"So,-" Robert said flicking the ashes off and blowing out the smoke, "you from here?" 

"No." I answered. "oh, cool" he said leaning backwards onto his back to the roof to join Lola. I did the same. "woahh, the stars are moving." He said with his eyes puffed up.

"Yo! Robert is there something in this weed? It's like..." she licked her lips, "LSD or something." She asked also looking at the sky, I looked next to me. Her hand with the joint between her fingers. "Here." She said.

I hesitated, "Take it!" she said getting annoyed she had to hold it in the air waiting. I turned around onto my stomach and grabbed it. I took a puff, inhaled, and coughed out the smoke. They laughed at me, "hahaha, you don't smoke huh." he said slowly grabbing the joint from my hand. I noticed that his hands were veiny. I looked at his eyes and back at his hands.