Was that a threat?

Chapter 9

*TW committing unalive*

I slept through dinner but I woke up at 2:37 am to a clinking sound on my window. I look to my window and see Billy. I walk over to the window and open it, he crawls through.

"Billy? Where were you?" I asked him as he climbs into my room.

"I was just doing something important, I'm sorry." He sounded rushy.

"Oh. You didn't think tell me, at all?" I say upset.

"I know I'm very sorry but we have to leave right now." He says.

"What? Why?" I ask him.

"Stu ratted us out" he says

I hope your kidding.

"The police tried to get me, they said that Stu witnessed all of it, but I killed the cop before anything would happen to me." he says. What is going on right now, I'm in shock.

"Why would he do that to us" I wondered.

"I don't know, this wasn't supposed to happen. Pack a bag." He says

"But I promised my aunt I wouldn't run away anymore." I told him.

"Look it's jail or safety, I love you and I don't want anything bad to happen to you" He says.

I didn't say anything, I start tearing up a bit. I shouldn't go but I want to. He grabs my hand. "I'll take that as a no" I hug him. "If you don't come, things will be really ugly for you. Trust me." He says with an evil smile. Was that a threat? or is he warning me about something to protect me?

"What?" I say sobbing.

He walks away to the window he came in through. What does he mean? He left. I have to go find Stu and see what's up. I put on actual clothes and grab a bag of things that I would need if I do have to leave with Billy.

I put on a black baggy T and baggy sweats, with a black baggy jacket and a beanie. I wanted to be warm, it was cold outside. I put on my sneakers and go to my shed to get my bicycle, I gotta look all over town for Stu.

I first go to the school, see if he sleeping around there. I walk around the school, but I didn't see any sign of him there.

I next go to a nearby ally he might be at. Couldn't find him there either.

I next went to his house, I don't think he would be there though. I bicycle down the rocky dark road to his house. I get on to his property eventually and put my bike in front of his porch. His door is wide open.

I walk in "Stu?" I call out for him. I hear whispering coming from somewhere, I couldn't tell where it was coming from. I walk upstairs and searched up there, didn't see him. I walk downstairs to the kitchen and then to the dining table, where is this bitch? I noticed that the back door was wide opened, I walked to the back porch to see Billy stabbed on the floor.

"Billy?!" I say panicked.

"y/n? what are you doing here?" he asks very tired from losing a lot of blood.