The exposing.

Chapter 16

"So what was your plan for him?" Billy asked.

"Plan?" I said looking at him.

He looked at me and back to the road. "Oh come on, you gotta have a plan." He looked at me waiting for an answer. I looked him up and down confused. "To hide his body." He said sounding annoyed but not actually annoyed.

"Oh. yeah. I was just gonna put pieces of him in different lakes." I said.

He was thinking' "Yeah, that could work." He said.

"That's why he's armless." I said

"You should finish the job all at once." He said.

He drove to a lake, one that I didn't know. It was close by.

"Which lake is this?" I asked.

"Wournel lake or somethin' " he said.

"Oh." I said nodding my head.

I got out of the truck and walked to his trunk.

"You ready?" He said helping me drag out George's body.

I grabbed my pocketknife out from my pocket. Billy looked at me.

"You always carryin that on you?" he chuckled and smiled.

I smiled. I got to the gravel ground behind his truck and started cutting George's right leg off. Billy was watching. He also had a pocketknife and helped cut off his leg with me. I looked at his bloody hands and up his arm to his shirt.

"God, I've missed this." I said.

He looked up to me and back to George's leg. "Missed what." he said smiling, knowing exactly what I was talking about.

I shoved his shoulder smiling. "You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Yeah I've missed this too." He said getting past George's bone.

"I think I've gotten better at this too." I said.

He finished cutting off George's leg and stood up. He reached out his hand to get me up too. I grabbed his hand and we started walking slowly towards the long dock. We walked along the old creaky dock. Getting closer to the edge. Finally there, Billy threw George's leg  in to the middle of the lake. He gave my hand a tight squeeze for a second after.

"Are you okay?" He said blankly, still staring into the bright lake.

I looked at him. He didn't acknowledge me. "Uh. Yeah. Are you?" I asked him back.

"I feel amazing." He said with no emotion.

He was freaking me out. I stared at him with confusion with a touch of fear. "Billy?" I said. He turned his head slowly.

"You sure you okay?" I asked a little concerned.

He didn't say anything for a short second. "Yeah, I feel amazing." He said again.