CHAPTER 4

Date:

10th November 2014

Place:

Unknown

Time:

11pm

A gloomy night sky, a bright moon, and no trace of stars visible above the pitch-black sky and chilly night.

A man is walking down the street, just gazing at his wallet, which has a large sum of money, and he is pleased since he can finally pay his debt.

After a while, he realized that he has no idea where he is, that it is so dark that he can't see anything, that the pitch-black sky makes it much more difficult, and that the only source of light is the dazzling moon that hovers above the dark night sky.

He began to run in search of his way, but he came across someone, a tall person with a strange aura. He tried to ask that tall person and ask if they could show him the route to his destination.

The tall person showed him the way, the guy was clueless and couldn't tell if it was the correct path, until he sensed that it was the wrong way and the tall person that he had asked looked back at him, giving him a stare that gave him the tall person's murderous desire.

The man began to walk back cautiously. Unfortunately, they are in an alley, and the man is unable to take a step back due to a wall obstructing his path.

The man tried to defend himself, tried to scare the tall person.

The tall person made a move, punching the victim multiple times and grabbing his hair.

The man stared at the person eyes deeply, and recalled for who the person is.

The man attempted to escape the person's grasp by spitting on the person's face with the blood in his mouth.

The person then punched the man hard on his face, causing the man to fall down and can't stand anymore.

"Let us get directly to the final show," the tall person said gently as they pulled out the knife.

"W-who the fuck are you, you are in no position to punish me" the man said.

"The girl you assaulted was a bright and cheerful girl, and now she is traumatized as a result of what you did; despite the fact that she is your daughter, you attempted to murder her. You do not deserve to live in this world, fucking trash." shouted the person angrily.

"My name is Lalisa Manoban, and you should try to remember it even if you're in hell, motherfucker." Lisa says this as she attempts to stab the man.

With all of his strength, the man attempted to stand up. Unfortunately, he fell down again and attempted to grip the person's foot while pleading for forgiveness.

"You disgust me. Now you're pleading with me for forgiveness? The person you must beg forgiveness from is your traumatized daughter." Lisa yelled angrily.

"First, I'll give you a hell ride on Earth, and then you may go to hell once I'm done with you." Lisa stated in a deep and sinister voice.

The man tried to crawl away from Lisa, but Lisa grabbed his foot and forced him to face her.

The man then faced her, he can feel the murderous aura around her.

Lisa then begins tormenting the man. She placed a cloth in the man's mouth to muffle his cry. The alley was filled with cries, the floor was covered in blood, and Lisa's clothing were stained with the man's blood. Lisa then became tired of the stench and ended the man with a slash on his neck. Lisa vanished from the scene, never to be seen again, and went home.

A day passed, cops and authorities were on the crime scene, including Jennie Kim.

"This is fucking brutal." Jennie stated with disgust.

"Doesn't it feel that this has also something have to do with the old wooden house case" Taehyung stated.

"Fuck, he's that guy from university." Jennie then tries to find the wallet that the guy stole from Lisa.

Jennie found the wallet, but the money was missing. Jennie then directed the other police to look into who the victim owed the money to.

-SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY-

"This concludes the lesson; see you at the next meeting. Have a good day," Lisa remarked as she exited the room.

Lisa is walking down the hall, thinking of the incident last night. Lisa was busy because of her thoughts but then her phone rang.

"Lisa, can we meet at the xxx coffee shop. I have some things to tell you." Jennie stated.

"I am on my way." Lisa replied and hanged up on the call.

"I really am tired from the incident last night. Does Jennie suspect me?" Lisa said in her thoughts.

-XXX COFFEE SHOP-

"Over here!" Jennie called Lisa with a smile.

"Be quick, I'm really tired from today's class." Lisa said as she lazily sat on the chair.

"Do you remember the incident from the university? The man who stole your wallet."

"Yes, what about it?" Lisa replied.

"That person is no longer alive; it is my case right now; we retrieved your wallet from him, but the money's gone." Jennie responded solemnly.

"Why do you seem sad?" Lisa replied.

"Because your money is gone, and I believe it was my responsibility to get it back, but it is no longer there." Jennie responded with a sad expression.

"Hey it is ok mandu, I still have my credit card." Lisa chuckled.

"It is not ok for me, and I think the one who took your money is the loaner."

"So she suspects the loaner, not me. This is good news." Lisa said in her thoughts.

"It is really ok, but you have to catch that guy because I have a feeling that the loaner killed Seonu's dad."

"I believe so as well; in any case, I really need to rest, but there is another case." Jennie was irritated.

"Good luck, Mandu." Lisa made a cute giggle.

"Come on, Manoban, stop giggling like that." While blushing, Jennie muttered to herself.

Lisa heard what Jennie said and it made Lisa smile.

"I'll take my leave now, Lisa; just be cautious on your way home, okay?" As she stood up, Jennie said.

"I'll text you when I get home, Mandu, and best of luck with your case Detective." Lisa stated this while winking at Jennie.

Jennie blushed in response to Lisa's wink and walked to her car.

"She's really interesting, but she's a Detective." Lisa muttered softly.

Lisa was sipping her coffee when someone sat down in front of her.

"Did you have a wonderful time with your lover?" the person said, laughing.

"Shut up, asshole, she's not my lover." Lisa expressed her annoyance.

"Anyway, we have another client, he stated he will pay 5,000,00 won, which is more than $4,248," the person explained.

"What does the client want?." Lisa asked.

"He wants his wife's affair with another guy to end," the person said.

"This is fun." Lisa laughed.