CHAPTER 3

Date:

10th November 2014

Place:

Crime Scene

At the crime scene, Jennie and Taehyung continue to search for any evidence or clues outside of the old wooden house, while Lisa searches inside for her coat, which she has dropped.

Lisa eventually found her coat and stuffed it into her bag.

Lisa then called Jennie and Taehyung and said that she had found no evidence of the murderer.

"Isn't there any CCTV camera's in this neighborhood?" Taehyung asked.

"There is, but it is on the other side of the street; there are no CCTV cameras on this side." Lisa replied.

"Let's check it, maybe there's something there," Jennie said.

Taehyung was about to say something when Jennie's phone rang.

"Excuse me, I'll take this call," Jennie said as she answered the phone and stepped away from them a bit.

Taehyung took the chance and asked Lisa a question.

"Where were you when the murder happened?" Taehyung asked bluntly.

"This pretty boy here is suspicious of me. That day, I went to bed early because I had an early morning meeting." Lisa spoke without hesitation.

"My apologies for doubting you, but you're in this neighborhood, so it's natural for me to ask," Taehyung explained.

"Jennie and the other officers have already asked me that, so it's sort of annoying for me that the questions keep on coming back." Lisa groaned.

"Please accept my sincere apologies, Ms. Lisa." Taehyung said.

"Apology accepted, Mr. Taehyung," Lisa said, putting on a fake smile.

Jennie then approached the two and inquired as to why their faces were so serious.

"There's nothing wrong, Jennie. I'm going to go now. I still have several cases to work on. Take care on your trip." Taehyung smiled and walked away from them.

"So, tell me, what did Taehyung ask you?" Jennie inquired as she got inside the vehicle.

"First, buckle your seatbelt, and where do you want to go?" Lisa said as she started the car.

"Let's just go to a nearby coffee shop and chat there," Jennie said, smiling.

Both of them are quiet, not saying anything until Lisa's phone rings, breaking the silence.

"Chaeyoung, hurry up and talk. I'm driving right now," Lisa said.

"LISA, HURRY UP AND COME HERE QUICKLY, THE FATHER OF SEONU YOON IS HERE WITH A KNIFE AND SEONU IS HIS HOSTAGE!" Chaeyoung shouted, which Jennie overheard.

"I'm on my way; are you in classroom?" Lisa asked as she sped the car.

"I'm outside the classroom with the other Professors; the cops are taking forever to arrive! The situation is dire, and the father does not want us in the classroom." Chaeyoung shouted with fear.

"I'll end the call now, I'm outside at the university, don't let any students go too close to the classroom, and stay calm, I'm with Jennie, we're on our way," Lisa said as she hung up the phone and dashed to the classroom with Jennie.

-THE CLASSROOM-

Lisa and Jennie arrived on the scene and attempted to enter the classroom, but the man refused, threatening them that he would kill his daughter.

"DON'T EVEN TRY TO COME NEAR ME!" GIVE ME MY MONEY FIRST, AND I'LL WALK AWAY WITHOUT HURTING THIS SHIT!" The man yelled angrily.

"Do you want money? Let go of her first, and I'll give you my money," Lisa replied calmly, hoping the man would release the girl.

"DO YOU THINK I'M A FUCKING FOOL? I'M NOT GOING TO FALL FOR YOUR FUCKING TRICK, ASSHOLE!" The guy yelled violently, threatening to sever his daughter's neck.

Lisa then showed the man her wallet, which was bulging with cash.

"Now, let her go, and I'll give you this wallet." Lisa spoke gently as she waited for the opportunity to tackle the man.

The man let go of his daughter and walked up to Lisa to take the wallet.

The man snatched the wallet and pushed Lisa with his strength, causing Lisa to fall down and flee the scene.

The authorities came on time and attempted to arrest the culprit, but the assailant fled since he knew the escape route.

"Fuck my ass hurts," Lisa grumbled.

"Did he have a debt or what? He doesn't care for his own daughter." Jennie expressed her disappointment.

"Seonu Yoon is fine. She also stated that her father owes someone a large sum of money and that someone is now hunting for him." Chaeyoung replied.

"I will take my leave now. With that incident, I have to report a file now." Jennie groaned.

"Take care, Unnie!" Chaeyoung said as she walked away to her office.

"Take care on your way, and good luck with the report," Lisa chuckled.

"Take care as well, bye." Jennie exited the scene with a gummy smile on her face.

Lisa then took her phone out and called someone.

"Find Seonu Yoon's father and give me his contact details." Lisa said gravely.

-AUTHOR POV-

I apologize for publishing the chapters one by one; I am still writing them while working on my modules. I hope that clears it up, and please share your thoughts in the comments section below. Have a wonderful day!