PROLOGUE

Place: 

Old Wooden House (middle of nowhere)

DATE:

3rd November 2014

The sound of a boot clicking against the squeaky old wood floor, subdued by the screams of a victim. A tall girl, holding a knife, asked the victim.

"Do you know why am I doing this?". The victim responded by shaking his head and trembling.

The tall girl replied, "You should be aware of your wrongdoing."

The victim tried to fight back. He punched the girl with all of his strength, causing the girl to fall down. The victim thought that this might be his chance to escape, trying to unlock the door.

Suddenly, the boy received a punch from the girl, causing him to fall down.

The victim trembles as he tries to crawl away from the tall girl.

"There is no use of crawling away", the girl said.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO HUH?" said the victim, enraged.

"You fucking disgust me, trying to be a good man in front of people but the fact is you beat your wife and daughter when you're not in the mood," the tall girl said, grabbing his hair.

"That is not your concern, you fucking asshole!" said the man, spitting in the girl's face.

"That kid was my lovely student, and now she is gone because of you," the girl shouted as she sliced the man's throat and watched him die a slow and painful death.

"You don't deserve to exist in this world, fucking trash," the girl said as she walked away from the body on the floor.

A day passed, commotions build up as cops and authorities went to investigate the crime scene. The tall girl was standing on the other side of the road, watching the cops investigating.

Suddenly, a girl with a black suit, approached the tall girl.

"Hello ma'am, I apologize for disrupting you. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?" As she said it to the tall girl, the girl in the black suit smiled.

"Of course, don't bother with the formalities; you can simply call me Lisa." Lisa smiled, making no suspicious movements.

"Thank you Lisa. I am just going to ask you if you saw someone suspicious around in this neighborhood" the girl said.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you but I haven't seen someone suspicious" Lisa said

"It's OK, but here's my card; just contact me if you see someone or anything strange." the girl said.

"Will do, Ms. Jennie." Lisa smiled as she accepted Jennie's card.

"Have a great day, Lisa, and be careful on your way," Jennie said as she walked away from Lisa and back to the crime scene.

Lisa then walked away from the scene, looked to the card, chuckled, and said, "She's interesting."