S2 CHAPTER 1

Date:

January 6, 2017

AUTHOR'S POV

"P-please d-don't kill me. I'll pay you" the man begged.

"What a... boring way to beg" a woman laughed.

"Beg more" a man said.

"I beg you, spare my life, and I'll pay you more than the person who hired you," the man begged.

"Just end this fucker already. I'm already late at my blind date" a woman hissed.

"Shut the fuck up, Tzuyu" a man chuckled.

"You shut the fuck up, Jungkook" Tzuyu hissed.

"You can go first, Tzuyu"

"Thank you, Jennie, you're a lifesaver," Tzuyu said as she left.

"Stop spoiling her, Jennie"

"I'm not, Lisa; just let her have fun; she's already done her job, and now this part, which is killing or whatever you want to call it, is our job," Jennie replied.

"Hmm your girlfriend got a point there" Jungkook laughed.

"Mhm that's my girl" Lisa chuckled.

Jennie blushed. Obviously.

"L-let's get this over with," Jennie said.

"Who want to kill this guy?" Jungkook asked.

"Jennie can do it" Lisa said.

Jennie approached the man with a knife in her hand.

"Just give him a quick death" Lisa said.

Jennie then slashed the man's throat, causing blood to flow.

"You really look sexy doing that" Lisa said.

"Don't flirt in front of me; you guys may leave; I'll take care of this," Jungkook stated.

"Thank you, kookie" Jennie said as she left with Lisa.

Jennie's POV

If you're wondering what happened these past 3 years. 

A lot of fucking killing for fucks sake.

And now, it really seems normal to me. I got used to it. 

What I meant is the killing and stuff.

And as you may know. Lisa and I are dating. You can call it partners in crimes. 

And also. I didn't quit my job. I'm still a detective.

Taehyung is likewise excessively obsessed with capturing Lisa. He also keeps bothering me, begging with me to assist him in Lisa's case.

And great, he's calling me right now.

"Him again?" Lisa asked.

"Yes" I groaned.

"Why can't you just quit this job, Jennie" Lisa sighed.

"I can't, Lisa. You know I can't, and I can also help you when they're close to capturing you," I explained.

"He's pissing me off" Lisa hissed.

"Calm down. Stay quiet for a bit" I said as I answered the call.

"What do you want, Taehyung. I already told you I wont help you" I said.

I put the call in speaker.

"Jennie, I'm this close. The killings three years ago and the killings in the last three years are the same killer, the same serial killer," Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, that killer is long gone. Stop obsessing over this" I said.

"I'm telling you, the accident back then was arranged! It was staged! So the killer will appear to be dead!" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, for fucks sake, calm down; the killer's body has been found, and it matches the look of the killer that we found on all the CCTV footages," I snarled.

"That body is fake! We saw the person from the CCTV footage had long hair! It's a woman!" Taehyung yelled.

"Don't fucking yell, Taehyung. You saw wrong, the person in the CCTV footage is a male. You may examine it again. Stop nagging me and fucking stop this obsession. Find new cases to help you," I shouted as I hung up the phone.

"Can't I just kill him" Lisa stated.

"Lisa, he still has a mother who needs him. Calm down, alright?" I said as I peck her on the lips.

She pouted. Gosh I love this woman.

"Go go drive. I want go home and cuddle" I said.

"Alright, princess" she said as we drove away.

Okay okay let me tell you what "accident" was Taehyung saying earlier.

That accident was, in fact, staged. To give them the illusion that the killer is no longer alive. After that incident. We only murder at certain times of the year.

We're keeping a low profile now.

We killed one person now. We're going to kill another one in February. 

"Baby" Lisa said.

"Hmm?"

"Are you doing well... with erm... all of this?" she asked.

"I guess so? It doesn't matter as long as I'm with you" I replied.

She grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I love you, you know that right?" she said.

"Yes, and I love you too" I replied.

"How about you? Are you doing well in... you know...  being the next head of the Manoban Family" I asked.

"Hmm a little bit. I hate paper works, meeting and stuff" she sighed.

"You'll be OK, you're Lisa after all," I sought to comfort her.

"And I have an amazing woman by my side," she said as she kissed my hand once more.

"Such a flirt, Manoban"

"I learnt it from you" she laughed.

AUTHOR NOTES:

It's me again, hehe. I'm trying to make this story a more interesting one so thank you for the one who's still reading my story. I also have another published story. It is still ongoing but it is on chapter 9, I think?

Anyways, I'll try to update more! 

I apologize if I'm bad at making a story. This is a whole new world to me! 

Stay safe gays!