CHAPTER 8

Date:

12th November 2014

-BLACKLIST (bar in Seoul)-

It is currently at night time. Lisa, who is wearing a black soft boy outfit, is waiting patiently for Jennie Kim at the entrance of the bar.

Jennie, who was wearing a black ruffled tulle dress and black boots, arrived at the entrance bar and saw Lisa and suddenly clinged onto Lisa's arm.

"Why come you dressed up like that? Inside the bar, you'll be the center of attention," Lisa chuckled.

"Just admit it, Manoban, I'm so beautiful," Jennie said with a smirk.

"You are indeed beautiful, Jennie." Lisa chuckled

"Thank you, and you look stunning too," Jennie said, wiggling her brows.

"Well, I'm a Manoban" Lisa said with confident.

"Dumbass, let's go inside now," Jennie stated as she went into the bar.

Jennie and Lisa were ordering their drinks when suddenly a man approached them.

"Hello there, beauty," the man said, referring to Jennie.

"If you are going to ask me to come with you, I'm sorry I am with someone right now," Jennie said with a fake smile.

"She can come too, you know. If you change your mind, there is our table. You can join us there," the man said.

"I'm sorry but I have to decline your offer, have a nice night" Jennie said then drinks her drink.

"Well that's a bummer, enjoy your night ladies." the man said then left.

"What a scary kitten" Lisa laughed.

"Asshole" Jennie replied.

"So, tell me, what did the Director say to you?" Lisa asked as she drank her drink.

"He removed me from my case! The serial killer case. I was so angry that I shouted at the Director." Jennie replied in an annoyed tone.

"Calm down, kitty. You should understand the reason of why he did that." Lisa replied.

"I already solved a lot of cold-blooded murder cases, like it is more brutal. Now, they will remove me from this serial killer case? This is my opportunity to be promoted and gain my father's honor, even though he is not here anymore, "Jennie replied, angry.

"Are you a rapper now?" Lisa chuckled

"You can't do anything now, the Director already said it. You just have to understand the reason behind the director's decision. Don't even try to solve it by yourself, Jennie. "Lisa said this in a serious tone.

"I know it is for my safety, but I want my father to be more proud," Jennie replied in a sad tone.

"Your father is already proud of you when you started your work. You solved a lot of cases. Your father will already be proud of that. "Lisa replied.

"Let's not talk about this anymore, it makes my blood boil" Jennie said, then drank her drink.

"Take it easy, Jennie. Don't get drunk, you are not a heavy drinker, "Lisa said, then drank her shot of tequila.

"I can take care of myself. I'm a heavy drinker," Jennie said in a tipsy tone.

"You are already tipsy, come now let's go" Lisa replied.

"Yah! Let's enjoy this night. I want to be wasted tonight," Jennie said, then took another shot.

"Aish" Lisa said, then drank with Jennie