CHAPTER 15

Date: 

14th November

Time: 

11pm

Jennie's POV:

My mom died giving birth to me. That is the reason why I don't have a memory of her, even a small memory, nothing. It was hard not knowing your mom. I was always jealous of others who had a mother, but I am grateful that I had my father. He gave me all the love that I needed and wanted from him. 

"Your father buried her here. In our backyard. Where Dam-Joon kneeled down to your mother. You were sleeping like a little angel that day. Your father promised your mother that he will take care of you and love you with all of his might" 

"I can show you the grave" he said. I looked at him immediately. Of course I want to know where if the grave of my mother. I want to talk to her about my father and about me.

"But first, you need to rest. It is already 11pm and my daughter's leg is numb standing outside the door" he chuckled.

I laughed, knowing Lisa is just behind us, listening and leaning on the door frame.

"I will have a talk with my daughter, you can wait at the living room, Jennie" he said. I nodded and stood up as I bowed to him, bidding him my farewell. I then went to the living room and saw Jungkook and Tzuyu, talking and smoking.

"Oh where's Lisa?" Jungkook asked.

"She is having a talk with his father" I replied.

"You smoke girl?" Tzuyu asked.

"Nope. I only drink" I chuckled.

"Aww come on" Tzuyu whined. I laugh at their goofiness.

A/N: DON'T SMOKE AND DRINK GUYS. IT'S A BAD HABIT AND A THING TO DO.

"What will you do after this, Jennie. You know you can't keep up with your original job" Jungkook asked.

"I can just stay at my job and help you guys" I replied. I know what I am saying. Well it is already fucked up when I joined them in their circle shit, and the fact that their families ancestors are bunch of assholes who started this kind of tradition. 

"What about your friend Taehyung?" he asked.

"I really don't know what to do with him" I replied. I really don't know. He has a strong sense of justice. He fucking is obsessed with catching the killer. Which is Lisa. He wants that promotion so bad.

"We had a solution for him, but its for the best that Lisa will explain it to you" Tzuyu said.

I have a lot to ask to Lisa. What has she done all these years. Is it just killing? 

Lisa's POV

"Yes father" I asked. 

"Take care of her. Don't let anyone hurt her. I promised her father that I will take care of her in the future" he said with his strict voice. I actually just learned that she is the daughter of my father's bestfriend. I admire that man.

"You can stay at her house for now. She can join your trio. Remember that she needs to prove herself in joining us" he said as he signaled his secretary to bring the file. The file that has names we need to eliminate.

"Make her kill them" he said. My father doesn't have any remorse in these names that mentioned in the paper. Even it is someone he knows. 

"Yes, Father" I then bowed at him and bid my goodbye. I went to the living room. Seeing the woman that I like, laughing with the two dorks.