S2 CHAPTER 2

Jennie's POV:

"Taehyung, this is my final warning; get out of my office if you still want to discuss that case," I stated.

"Just listen to me, Jennie!" Taehyung slammed his hands on my table.

"That's it! Get the fuck out, Taehyung!" I shouted.

"Just fucking listen to me! I can prove to you that the CCTV Footage that we have was sabotaged! That was not the real footage!" he shouted.

I really want to punch him.

"And you fucking listen! What we saw was the real one, Taehyung! Wake the fuck up!" I shouted back.

"Are you protecting that woman just because she is your lover?! I'm telling you, you're being manipulated!" he shouted.

I punched him.

"Do you have any idea what have you just said?! You're accusing someone without any evidence!" I shouted.

"What's going on here?!" Jisoo asked as she entered my office and seen Taehyung on the floor.

"Yah! Jennie! What do you think you're doing punching your co-worker!" Jisoo shouted.

"He keeps fucking bothering me when it's clear that the case is closed because the culprit died! And now she's accusing Lisa!" I yelled.

"You won't listen to me! It was staged! And the footage we saw back then matched Lisa's features! And now it's changed! The footage was sabotaged!" Taehyung yelled.

"There are many who match Lisa's appearance! And we previously interviewed her, so why the fuck are you still on her, accusing her of being the culprit!" I yelled.

"Both of you, shut the fuck up!" Jisoo yelled.

"You, Jennie. Calm the fuck down" she said.

"And you, Taehyung, go get your lips treated because they're bleeding," Jisoo remarked as she led Taehyung outside.

I massaged my temple. When is he going to stop?

"Jennie, you can't just go around punching people if you get mad" Jisoo said.

"He just pisses me off! How long will he keep bothering me!" I said.

"Just give him a chance to prove anything to you; he has stated he can prove it to you," Jisoo groaned.

"I don't want to waste my time on a case that is already closed; I'm swamped with work right now, and he continues fucking pestering me," I said.

"If you're very certain that he's wrong, just give him a chance, and he'll stop bothering you for a while," Jisoo added.

"Fine, tell him that; talking to him makes me want to punch him again," I grumbled.

This is bad.

"Alright, finish your work and rest after" Jisoo said as she left.

I called someone.

Please pick up.

"Yes, Ma'am?" the person said.

"Arrange a meeting for me with your boss. This is an emergency" I said.

"Right away, Ms. Jennie" the person said and hang up.

I immediately finished all my work and leave.

I'm on my way to a secluded place. 

I parked my car and went inside the warehouse.

"Taehyung is still on with the case" I said.

"I see, and what do you want me to do?" the man asked.

"Jungkook, you what am I planning" I said.