CHAPTER 31.

Have you ever lost all hope in life? You are just breathing waiting for the day your heart stops beating? Cause I have. I didn't actually see any reasons to smile, to dream, and love, so I was just waiting, I was just breathing. But then he came along and make it worth it. I can not start to describe how my life has changed since he came into it. I don't want him to go anywhere, I don't want this feeling to leave, never.

"It's okay." He rubs his palm on my back. He takes me to the dining and sits me down.

He sits across me and starts to open the cocktail.

I sigh.
"I thought you were mad at me,"
I say quietly.

He looks at me and smiles.
"I want to be, but I don't have the time." He pours the cocktail into both glasses.

He stretches out one of them to me.
"I figured we haven't had a dinner date." He says.

I beam, taking the glass from him.

"To us." He adds, with his drink raised towards mine.

"To Us." I cheer for it.

After taking a sip from my cocktail, my focus rushes down the food.
I pick a fork. The lobster looks nice and smells amazing.

"You cooked?" I ask, surprised.

"Yeah, that's one of my specialties. Go on, have a test."

I dig the fork into the food and nibble it.

Wow, it tastes better than the ones made in restaurants.

At least one of us can cook.

"Nice," I say. I follow it up with my cocktail.

He just keeps staring at me, and I pretend not to notice as I eat.

He won't stop.

I raise my head.
"What?" I ask, with a half smile.

He reaches for my hand.
"I just...you are the best thing that has ever happened to me." His voice is low.

I'm glad he feels that way. But He has the strongest effect on me.

"You too...you are the best thing that has ever happened to me." We rub our fingers together.

I wasn't expecting any of this, especially the day he seems to be angry with me.
I might be the one he loves, but Tracy was the first person that treated him right.

"I didn't mean to take it on Tracy like that, I'm -"

"It's okay. Let's not talk about that." He lets go of my hand and concentrates on his food.

After dinner, we do the dishes together, with him teasing me about not being able to guess the recipe used for preparing Lobster.
He doesn't know the worst yet. Which is, that I don't even know how to cook.

After doing the dishes, He carries me to the bedroom, which is superb in romantic decorations.

Lots of Candles light burning on the floor. On the bed, Roses are used to writing words. It says, SAM and MORGAN. As soon as I see the words, I squeak, as I widen my hands on his arms.

"Lie me on it, lie me on it." I rhapsodize. I'm not drunk though, it's just happiness overflowing.

He chuckles and spreads me on it.

He lies beside me, and I quickly wrap myself around him.

"Oh, I love you. Mwah, mwah, mwah," l plant several kisses on his lips. Right now I feel like a bird flying in the sky, so free, so happy.