Chapter seven

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach nor am I associated with bleach or anyone involved with it in any way. Bleach is the property of its original creator, Tite Kubo.
--------------------------------------------------------

Karakura town,  Inoue Orihime's home

lieutenant Izuru was still unsure why it had been completely necessary for both captain Suzuki, and himself to join captain Hitsugaya's and his advance unit in the world of the living, however for what ever reason they were currently at the Inoue residents. 

The Residents of Inoue Orihime, one of the former ryoka who entered the soul society to rescue Rukia Kuchiki, was very small. Izuru supposed it was considered simple accommodations here in the world of the living.

Currently the captain and lieutenant, duo were in a room with a humongous screen. Captain Suzuki was speaking with Captain Hitsugaya. Mean while lieutenant Matsumoto was joyfully showing off her new clothes to Izuru.

"So, your team encountered five arrancar and one of them was what they call an, espada, correct," Captain Suzuki had his arms crossed and a serious expression on his face.

Captain Hitsugaya nodded, "Yes, the espada went by Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, the sexta or sixth espada. He managed to heavily injure both Rukia Kuchiki, and substitute soul reaper, Ichigo Kurosaki.  He would have most likely eliminated all of us, if not for the sudden appearance of former captain Kaname Tōsen".

Captain Suzuki sighed, "I highly doubt, Tōsen, interfered for old times sake. Most likely this Grimmjow character was operating with out the permission or order of Aizen".

Rangiku suddenly interrupted, "With all due respect Captain Suzuki, what makes you say that about the arrancar"?

"All of you were in critical condition with the exception of fifth seat Yumichika Ayasegawa of squad eleven, and I highly doubt he could have been much help against the arrancar, especially this espada".

"I beg your pardon, you ugly who ever you are, but as a member of squad zaraki I take great insult from not only your ugly comment but also your ugly face and utter lack of beautiful style," Yumichika said as he walked in the room accompanied by Ikkaku and Renji.

Izuru looked at his captain, nothing was different about his appearance except he was in his gigai. The captain was wearing faded blue jeans, a light blue shirt with an unbuttoned darker blue checkered shirt over it, and an old baseball cap.

Izuru himself was wearing a black shirt that was faded to grey to white near the bottom of it, and ripped blue jeans.

Renji noticed who Yumichika was talking to and spoke up, "Yumichika I suggest you apologies to him before things turn ugly".

Yumichika scoffed, "Please, first of all I doubt things could get much uglier then this ugly little fat man's face and style, secondly I have no intention of apologizing, when your as beautiful as I am, you don't bother with such ugly things".

Captain Suzuki scratched the back of his head and chuckled awkwardly, "um... is he always like this".

Ikkaku nodded, "Yeah I'm afraid he is, but that's not important. The big question is who the hell are you anyway," Ikkaku unsheathed his wooden sword and pointed it at captain Suzuki, "I suggest you answer me or ill cut you to ribbons".

"Ikkaku, I really don't think you want to say or even suggest that," Renji said sweat dropping  and putting both his hands up.

Captain suzuki cleared his throat, "My apologize, My name is Asora Suzuki, I'm the new captain of squad three, it's um... interesting to meet you both, and a pleasure to see you again lieutenant Abarai".