Chapter 13

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach nor am I associated with bleach or anyone involved with it in any way. Bleach is the property of its original creator, Tite Kubo.
(Please read author note at end)

___________________________________________________

Soul society, squad eight captain's office.

________________________________________________

Captain Kyōraku lazily looked out the massive opening in his office and sighed. He took a sip of his sake and scratched his slightly exposed chest.

'Things are awfully peaceful, to bad things can't always be like this,' He thought to him self.

"Captain, I'm coming in, along with Captain Ukitake, and Captain Unohana," Came the voice of Nanao Ise, his lieutenant.

When the captain's office door slid open Nanao's face had a look of anger and disbelief on it.

"Captain, what on earth are you doing? Your supposed to be doing paper work regarding squad's monthly budget, not lazing about drinking!"

Captain Kyōraku sighed and stood up, "Ah, Jūshirō, and captain Unohana, may I ask what this sudden visit is about, surely the two of you aren't looking for a drink. Though I am not objective of giving you both a drink".

Captain Unohana smiled, "No Captain Kyōraku, to be honest, I'm afraid I have no idea why we have come here. Captain Ukitake requested I come with him to your office, I was hoping you would know what this is all about".

Ukitake smiled, "Well I had an urgent matter to discuss with both of you along with the other Captains but unfortunately they were busy and unable to attend to this meeting," He said scratching the back of his head, chuckling a bit.

Nanao looked at the white haired captain, "Captain Ukitake with all due respect, shouldn't you have called a Captains meeting if you wanted to speak with the other captains?"

"Hmm, that would be a bright idea. Though I suspect Captain Ukitake doesn't want certain people getting note of what he wants to talk about. I'm assuming those people would be old man Yama, and the newly appointed captain of squad three," Captain Kyōraku said in a bored tone while looking at Captain Ukitake. "I'm right aren't I Jūshirō"?

Captain Ukitake sighed, "There's really no chance of getting anything past you is there old friend. You're correct, in fact this has to do with Captain Suzuki him self."

"I see, has the young captain done something wrong or perhaps committed some kind of crime," Captain Unohana asked raising an eyebrow, "Has he perhaps done something so terrible, that you can't even begin to inform the head captain of his actions without proper evidence?"

Captain Ukitake shook his head, "No, but I received concern from Captain Hitsugaya, It seems the two of them got in to an altercation and Captain Suzuki was far more then a match for him".

Captain Kyōraku smiled and shook his head, "So Captain Hitsugaya got his feathers all ruffled over the newbie being stronger then him self and sent you a message, what is he a young child at school tattling on his classmate for being better then him to his father"?

Captain Ukitaka nodded, "I thought nothing of it at first either however I decided to humor Captain Hitsugaya's request and look into a few things. However I ran into an issue".

"And what issue was that Captain?"

"well Captain Unohana," Ukitaka rubbed his chin, "I couldn't find any information regarding his past. Nothing about his parents, his upbringing, nor which district he came from. It's quiet concerning how there seems to be no information on him."