Take our town back!

After the little ordeal with Barrel, you and Jack left the pumpkin patch and it took awhile since it was the biggest area in Halloween town. But after finally leaving the pumpkin patch, you both got back to town square and Jack said he wanted to speak to Dr. Finklestein but you then found a letter posted on the gate to your and Jacks house.

Jack, in your absence, I held an assembly and the whole town made plans for the scariest, most horrible Halloween yet. By the time you read this letter, I trust Halloween town will be most positively horrific!
Rest assured, next Halloween will not disappoint you!

Nov. 15, The Mayor

"I remember the assembly" you started, "The Mayor seemed a bit off but I didn't think much of it".

"Do you remember what he said during the assembly"?

"It was mostly about using the basic scare tactics to hurt people. No matter what I said, the people followed after what the mayor said instead of listening to me". Jack sighed in irritation. "Halloween is not about hurting people, it's about giving them a good scare". Jack sighed sadly and leaned up against the wall and slid down to fall. You quickly sat down beside him to comfort him. "How did I let this happen-"

"Jack" you said quickly cutting him off. "This isn't your fault-"

"Oh, but it is" he said. He looked at you and took in your features. So warm and beautiful with soft skin and without horrific features to categorize you as a monster. "Oh, (Y/n)" Jack said as he turned his skeletal body towards you and took your hands in his. "I love you so much, but I can't keep putting this much pressure on you".

"What are you trying to say"?

"I have a made a mistake. I took you away from your family and gave you a responsibility that no human nor monster can manage alone. I'm so sorry-"

"Don't you dare you say that! I choose to leave my family and I don't consider it a mistake. This isn't me saying I don't love them but I was so sick and tired of being alone that when I found you, I didn't feel alone anymore". You then grabbed him by the shoulders and yanked him close to kiss him deeply. The feeling of his skull and boney mouth was a feeling you got used to and over time it became a feeling of the undying love you have for each other. Taken aback by this sudden action but then relaxing, Jack closed his eyes and closed his mouth to match the shape of your lips. You pulled back from the kiss and said, "I love you, forever and always. Don't you forget it. This is my home now. I will always be your queen".

Jack smiled and kissed your cheek. "Oh my queen, thank you". Jack stood up and lent you his hands to help you stand up. "I think I needed that", you stood up and he held you close. "For now and forever and to the moon and back, I will always love you".

"I love you too".

You enjoyed the moment but then heard screaming coming from the residential area of Halloween town called "Hemlock Homestead". "Who was that" you asked frantically.

"I don't know" Jack quickly took your hand, "Come on"! You both ran to the gates and ran inside to see one of the witches but more alarming, Clowns unicycle had a small engine on it and it was on fire! "What's going on" Jack asked frantically. Clown was zooming around fastly yelling and saying "No brakes"! repeatedly.

"I was on my way home to get some more supplies when I heard someone screaming and saw Clown riding around" the witch said. "It seems those Oogie baddies installed some kind of engine in Clowns unicycle! Jack, I wonder if you have might have something in your bag of tricks that could slow him down".

"No brakes"!

"Hold on, Clown" you said and you looked to Jack. "What do we do"!?

"Somebody stop me"!