He's back!?

Jack was kinda wrong. Managing Halloween town was not exactly easy. The doctor still helped out but you still missed Jack. It has been almost two months since he left and you were missing him badly. There was no way to contact him... until now. While you were at Dr. Finklesteins laboratory, you found a spell book. It had someones name on it.

Sally

Who's Sally? Another monster? You've never met another monster named Sally and you didn't bother to ask the doctor about it. You pushed that aside and looked through the book. There were some pages that were folded to mark them such as an exquisite potion that make another one fall in love. But the one that you thought would be the most helpful was a spell for letters. When done correctly, it can supposedly send a message to whomever you need to send it to.

Since Jack was gone for a long time, it was now December 24th and there was still no word from him, you decided this would be the best course of action. You took the spell book back to Jack's tower and began writing your letter. It went like this...

"Dear Jack,

     It's me (Y/n). I hope this letter finds you well. You have been gone for quite awhile. Please tell me your alright? I don't know if you'll be able to respond but I miss you terribly and things around here have been feeling different. I guess it's because your not here. I may be your queen, but I still feel like I need to understand how this whole "being a ruler of Halloween" works. I'm trying my best, that much is true. But I really hope that whatever you discovered, you come home as soon as possible.

I need you, my king.

     I love you.

Love, (Y/n)"

You then folded the paper into a paper airplane and followed the spell. You chanted the verse and in no time wasted, the paper airplane started to glow. Making sure you did it correctly, you opened up the window and said, "Please find this letter, Jack". You threw the letter out the window and then suddenly heard creaking footsteps behind you. You turned around and saw a huge shadowy figure tower over you. It laughed maniacally and said, "Remember me, doll face"!

"HURRY JACK"!

TIMESKIP:

Jack was walking back to Halloween town with a huge smile since he was excited to see his queen again and to share what he discovered. He was positive that what he discovered was revolutionary for Halloween. Perhaps it is, but why waste all these ideas when it can only be used for only one night every year? Anyways, when Jack came back, he quickly noticed that the center of town was vacant, which was unusual since there would be at least a couple monsters out and about. But now, it was as silent as the cemetery. "That's strange, the town's deserted".

Shortly after Jack said that, all gates were pulled down and were now locked. Jack was very confused but then heard footsteps behind him. He quickly turns around to see another skeleton that was hunched forward. That's strange. Last time Jack checked, he was the only large skeleton in Halloween town. Not including the small hanging skeletons from the tree. "Oh! I don't believe we've met. I'm Jack. Jack Skel-"

Before Jack could respond, the skeleton tried to attack him but he quickly dodged the attack with a very swift backflip. Two more skeletons appeared and screeched at him with their arms above them. Jack quickly got ready to attack by using his soul robber which he learned how to use if their was an instance in where he had to use it to fight. "You... You're not from Halloween town, are you"?