Where's my queen!?

So much confusion. What happened?

How is Oogie back?

Why is everyone gone?

Where's my queen!?

But now, there was another mystery. Why is the Halloween door here instead of being on it's tree? After Jacks first discovery of the holiday doors, he was told what they were by Santa. He was hesitant to tell him since he nearly ruined Christmas permanently but he still told him. He was hoping that Jack learned his lesson.

Perhaps he did... Or perhaps he didn't...

Jack made his way out of the building and saw only one of the towns residents out of hiding. It was the monster that had smaller versions of him under his tall hat. "I'm not making any more traps"! The monster then noticed Jack. "Oh, Jack! It's you"!

"What exactly happened while I was gone" Jack asked as he came closer.

"Lock, Stock and Barrel have sewed Oogie back together again"! His hat then popped up revealing the smaller clone monster. "Bugs, bags and all". Then the smaller monsters hat popped up revealing the even smaller monster clone. "Oogie is back"! The two small monsters pulled their hats back down. "Dr. Finklestein proposed an idea for the next Halloween. He said you and (Y/n) wanted a 'Dangerous Halloween' - so we organized one to make you happy. He said if we didn't, you might never come back..."

"Do you think using ghosts and skeletons to hurt people is my or (Y/n)'s idea of a good Halloween"!? Jack was flabbergasted. This was never his intent. Halloween is for scaring people, not for harming innocent people. "We just wanted you to come back" the monster continued. "We set up booby traps all over the place, but then hordes of ghosts and skeletons appeared out of nowhere, attacking everyone. Soon, (Y/n) told us to go into hiding since it wasn't even safe to be on the streets".

"This is a disaster! I've got to find (Y/n) and the doctor"!

"The gate is still locked, Jack. I think Clown has the key. But I don't recall where he went". Just then the nearby manhole cover started to shake. "He might be down there" Jack thought to himself. Lifting it up with ease, he jumped down and came face to face with none other Clown. When Clown saw Jack, his face went wide eyed. "Jack"!?

"No need to panic, you can calm down" Jack said trying to calm him down.

"Is it really you Jack!? Ohhh, something really terrible's happened..."

"I'm going to save everyone and me and (Y/n) will return Halloween town back to the way it was. I need you to open the main gate".

"It's been so dangerous out there, I locked the gate and hid here. Now don't get me wrong, I like a good scare... But those things bite! Oh... You want the gate key"? Clown then started to rummage around the various objects around the small area. "Now where did I put it? Hmm, did I eat it? Hmm... I'll open the gate once I find it". Clown kept rummaging around which gave Jack a second to think.

What happened?

What are Lock, Shock and Barrel planing this time?

Why was the Halloween door off its tree?

Is (Y/n) alright?

"AH-HA! I found it Jack! I'll go open the gate right now. Right now"! Both Jack and Clown exited the small sewer and went to the gate. Clown quickly unlocked the gate and looked very excited. The gate opened up and Clown said, "I got the gate open for you, Jack".

"Jack! Jack"!

Jack looked over and saw the small monster child with no eyes running towards him. "What's wrong" Jack asked.

"Some of Oogies baddies grabbed (Y/n) and carried her off toward the cemetery! I've heard the cemetery is pretty dangerous these days. I hope she's ok".

That statement shook Jack to his core and sent shivers up his spine. How dare those monsters lay a hand on his queen! "What!? Took (Y/n)!? That's it! No more mister nice bones". With that, Jack took off racing towards the cemetery. The thought of you on his mind was pushing him to go faster. With all that's happened so far, he already knows it's not your fault. He must've thought you could handle things until he returned. Perhaps you can, but not for the span of two months.

He felt bad but he couldn't think about that right now, he had to get his queen back, right now!

Right now!

Authors notes:

Hi! Please don't kill me. I know some of you might be pretty pissed off at me for not attending to this story but there's been some things happening. My grandparents have tested positive for Covid-19. As you can expect, I'm not taking this too well. I keep talking to them way more than usual just to make sure they're ok. And then my dad gets tested for Covid-19 and now it's just crazy. I'm doing everything I can to make sure that me and everyone else is healthy and safe. I'm lucky that I tested negative but it could easily change if I'm not careful. I hope you all understand.

Sorry for any typos that you discover.

Make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, bye bye😊